Episode Eight: Shadow and darkness,, Fire dragons promise

"Fine so be it" leon said as he signals the archers to fire the Giant rocks again as the rocks destroys the Shadow barrier, leon runs to Derrick and punches him in the face as hard as he falls back, Derrick immediately gets back up "is that all you got?" Derrick asked as leon smirks walking to Derrick, he grabs Derrick by the head and slams his head into the ground hard.

-ancient temple-

Josh was sitting in meditation position "ease your mind, clear your thoughts of everything and you will be transferred to your soul" RJ said as josh nods taking a deep breath clearing his thoughts once done he gets a vision of a evil looking dragon smirking at josh, josh quickly opens his eyes "what the hell was that" josh said panicked "what did you see?" RJ asked "an evil looking dragon" josh said "huh weird that's never happened, gotta look into that" RJ said as an eagle flies in holding a letter "it's from verondal" RJ said as he grabbed the paper and read it "SHIT VERONDAL IS UNDER ATTACK" RJ said as josh stood up "then let's go" josh said as RJ nods. As they both run out of the temple.

-verondal-

Derrick stood right back up after the beating he took "really? Back up god why don't you just die" leon yelled as he punches Derrick hard making him fly back "cause I'm a dragon knight and I won't give up...not even to you" Derrick said standing up again "and I won't let you stop me from achieving great power" Derrick yells as darkness covers his body "DARK MATTER BOMBER" Derrick yells forming a ball of dark matter and throws it at leon, but leon absorbs the ball as he smirks "your attacks won't work on me, I can absorb anything darkness" leon said as josh flies in and punches leon in the face hard "SORRY IM LATE" josh yelled "I don't need your help loser!!" Derrick yelled "too bad that's what Partners do" josh said.