Episode Fourteen: Lightning warrior and assassin

RJ flies down and punches locke in the face hard making locke fall off his horse, locke instantly gets up "it's been quite sometime hasn't it lightning warrior" locke said smirking softly "locke.." RJ said staring at locke "last time we came face to face I nearly ended your life and ended the one you loved life I remember that day as of it were yesterday" locke said "yea I remember when you killed Him in cold blood, everyday I've put myself through tough training to get my revenge" RJ said.

-ten years ago-

RJ was standing in a tree waiting for an enemy cargo to pass the trail as a male was standing next to him "isn't the cargo supposed to pass by now?" The male asked "not yet irl be a few more minutes love" RJ replied looking at the male suddenly an arrow shoots through the males neck as the male holds his neck softly "no...Kyle!" RJ yelled going to catch him but Kyle falls out of the tree "your next if you don't get out of the tree boy" locke demanded, RJ jumps out of the tree and charges at locke, RJ goes to punch locke but an invisible force field stops RJ.

-present time-

"Now your gonna pay for it!" RJ yells flying over to locke "lightning fist!" RJ yells punching locke in the face hard as the lightning bolts shock lockes face slightly, locke then grabs RJ and throws him onto the ground, but RJ teleports above locke "think fast!!" RJ yells turning slightly and kicks locke in the head hard making him fly back, RJ lands on his feet, locke gets up "You've gotten a bit stronger...but it's not enough to stop me!" Locke laughed out "no but I have forbidden techniques up my sleeve!" RJ yelled getting in a standing straight stance slowly gathering as much energy as he could possibly absorb as dragon symbols start to appear on his arms "that it?" Locke asked "take this!! Forbidden lightning dragon cannon!!" RJ raises his hands blasting a huge blast out of his hands.