Episode 65: Departure to Vindor land of unknown

-a week later-

"Get the ships loaded up we're heading out today" josh said as Natalie walks to josh "got a plan?" Natalie asleep "I'll inform the plan when we reach the lands until then we rest on the ships to keep our energy" josh said as Natalie nods Vikings and verondal guards board the ships and finished loading josh hears the horns going off as ships start to set sail.

-vindor shoreside-
-days later-

Vikings and verondal soldiers finished setting up the campsite "gather around!" Josh yelled as everyone huddled around josh "we will have three groups splitting off with enchanta and Daryl leading a group into the forest bjorn and ivar will lead another into the plains and me and Natalie will lead a group through the mountains where we will take out the three main outposts that stand in the way of reaching the kingdom of this nation where we will collide into a huge battle each team leader will have one of my daggers where if they need me I'll be able to teleport there within seconds but I'm hoping we pull through these outposts" josh said looking around "any questions?" Josh asked "what if we come across anything dangerous like demons?" Bjorn asked "take them out as a group this nation is ran by two of the strongest demons the underworld has to offer which means they also have an army at their command of many more demons like we've dealt with in the past "all I can say is good luck and try your hardest to push through anything" josh said as the Vikings chant "NOW SPLIT" josh yelled as the army split in three going their own directions.

"I know you trust the boy but he's young do you think hes capable of leading this huge army?" Daryl asked "he's lead these people in three wars already and so far he's pulled through success" enchanta said looking at Daryl while walking through the forest "I hope so cause the council will be watching him, they seem to not trust him" Daryl said "that could be a problem in the future we need to keep an eye on that as well" enchanta stated.

-dragon realm-

"I brought you three here for a meeting regarding Joshua lothbrok, this boy has the potential to wipe us out if he wanted to, which is a threat to us there for he is declared a threat to me" a dragon council member stated.