Episode Eighteen: first solo mission

-weeks after the end of the war-

"There are still rogue soldiers from the war especially the ogre army our job is to take the rogue soldiers out to prevent another war from erupting" josh said looking at Derrick and sky "now let's go" Derrick said as they three continued to run through the forest "you really think they'll just fall into line after everything?" Sky asked "no clue but we can try" josh smiled at sky confident in the plan "the target is up ahead" Derrick said sensing their life force "good" josh said as he powers up to his impartial dragon form, they come across a doorway to a bunker like building as josh punches through the metal door "HERE WE COME!" Josh yells "we'll there goes our advantage of going in quiet" Derrick said as ogres rush out the door "you! Humans leave now" the ogre said "oh come on we're all friends here let's chat" josh said giggling one ogre strikes his huge axe at him but josh grabs him "oh Cmon ya know it's dangerous to be holding these" josh taunted snatching the axe and throws it in the woods "now let's play a game!" Josh yelled.

-hours-

Josh Derrick and sky has finished their mission as they were walking back to verondal "you know we could have failed with you fooling around dude, you almost costed us the mission" Derrick said clearly pissed off "oh come on we didn't tho I was just having some fun" josh laughed out Derrick sighs "what ever next time I'm taking lead" Derrick added "ok fine" josh said as they walked into the council hall where RJ was sitting in the head chair "mission is complete sir" sky said "good I'm glad to hear, good work you three" RJ said with a smile "take the rest of the day off" RJ added as Victor walks in "council leader RJ I have a request of you" Victor said "what is it?" RJ asked "since their now the strongest team in the city, how about we have a friendly tournament, your three and my three" Victor said "sounds fun I'm down we could use it alright" RJ agreed "how about it take place in two weeks from now?" Victor said "yes of course see you there" RJ said as Victor leaves "you hear that? Take this two weeks to rest and train were gonna see how strong you can get" RJ said with a smile.