Episode Twenty-one: Twin dragons wrath

-high security prison-

The twin dragon knights walk up to the front gate to the compound as the guard step in-front of the gate "turn back now unidentified persons" the guards say "no" the first man said raises his hand forming a ball of magma and blasts the door down as well as killing the guards "lava blanket!" The other yells throwing his hands down to the ground as lava forms all around the compound crashing down into the ground meting the buildings away but the cell leon and locke are in as the twins walk into the compound and to the cell "it's time isn't it?" Leon asked "yes, general Bloodshed requires your powers to revive the world destroyer" the first twin said "fine I knew it was coming jersey and joe" leon stood up.

-halindal-

Josh flies to Ben and grabs him and throws him down but Ben gets back up and flies over to josh and punches him hard causing him to crash into the wall outside of the ring "damn.." josh said standing up "good job" josh said with a smile "next Derrick and Henry" Victor said as Derrick and Henry come face to face as josh looks up at the sky noticing ravens flying in circles "shit I uh have to go" josh said and runs off. "Wait josh" RJ said watching josh run off Derrick and Henry clash in their fight clearly Derrick overpowering Henry as he throws him out of the ring.

-noreway-

"Mother josh has arrived"  bjorn said as josh walks into the long house and looks at his mother lagertha "I assumed those ravens were Odin contacting me to come back" josh asked "yes, your step father has declared war upon Kattegat and I'd like you to end it" lagertha said "I'm not a citizen in noreway anymore he banished me" josh said and started to walk away "not anymore I lifted your banishment and that's why he declared war I need your help" lagertha said "fine but I can't stay long I have a life back in verondal" he stated "verondal?" Lagertha asked "a place that it's people let me call home, mainly a girl named natalie and a man named RJ who I look up to as my father"josh said and looked back "ok" she replied.