Episode 46: Great demon war

Sky and Natalie walk into the town hall "I have a special mission for you two it's very important and even more dangerous" zero said  sitting in a chair but grevus wasn't there which was unusual "grevus was killed in a recent attack on a village that was turned into a concentration camp I need you two to take the rebels and head over follow any traces to the enemy right away it's been two years since josh vanished so it's up to you two to wage war against Derrick and free the entire continent of his command" zero said as sky and Natalie nods "on it father" Natalie said and smiled softly.

-realm of gods-

Josh looks out into the mountains "you ok boy" enchanta asked "yea just thinking sir" josh said smiling softly "about?" Enchanta asked "back home my friends I wonder how their doing since I left with things being not so well good" josh stated "come with me" enchanta said as they walked into an ancient building. "We can see all Nine realms from in here so we can check in on them" enchanta said "just set your hand on the tablet of realms" enchanta said as josh laus his hand upon the tablet seeing that cities have been wiped out and what ever was left was under derricks control "shit...he's taken over I need to get there now!" Josh yelled looking at enchanta "there's only one way out and that's the bifrost but you won't make it back unless you had an enchanted weapon to access the bifrost and I was gonna enchant your weapon when you graduated in my training but I'll do it now give me the axe" enchanta said.

-midgard-

Sky Natalie and their army had arrived to concentrations camp alpha "shit everything is gone no trace behind" Natalie said "general what are your orders" a soldier said "he's coming" sky said seeing a dark beam shoot at the ground as a huge army of demons and soldiers appear all over the field and surrounding area Derrick looks at sky from a distance as Derrick begins to smirk at sky