Episode 35: the duel dragon fist

Josh and Derrick punched loric hard in the chest but he teleports behind them before they could do damage, loric grabs josh and flies him down slamming him into the ground, Derrick looks down and shoots a huge dark matter boat down to loric but loric raises his hand absorbing the blast.
Loric sends the blast back twice as strong but Derrick jumps out of the way "shit that was close, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JOSH YOUR NOTHING BUT IN MY WAY!!!" Derrick yelled "I'm sorry..." josh said as loric still had a grip on joshs throat, josh freezes time and breaks free from lorics clutch, but loric broke through the freeze and punches josh hrd causing josh to fly back into the wall of the crater causing time to resume "d-famn" josh said standing up "now!!" Josh yells as fire covers joshs hand as well as dark matter covering derricks fist "dragon fist!!" Josh and Derrick yelled at the same time as they both flew over to loric with josh being behind and Derrick in front they both punch loric hard as their hands rip though his body "that's too weak!" Loric yells throwing the two away as the wounds start to heal "we have to do it side by side for the duel dragon fist to work correctly" josh said as Derrick nods as they stand side by side "now" josh yells as they both fly towards loric "DUEL DRAGON FIST" they yelled that the same time punching loric in the chest, the impact caused loric to explode as his guts and body parts splatter all over they both powered down breathing heavily "it's done" Derrick said but josh sees the body parts coming back together "shit" josh said as loric reforms but much stronger this time "there's one more thing we can do" josh said standing up "if it's that fusion I've heard of don't try I'm not doing it with you" Derrick said "Cmon it's our last chance we have to do it if we are gonna beat him" josh said looking at Derrick "ugh fine!" Derrick shouts as they end up fusing together a bright light beams into the sky turning the sky back to normal where the sun shines brightly upon verondal.