Episode seven: attack on verondal

-a few weeks-

Josh flies over to RJ and punches him as hard as he can as RJ grabbed his fist and stopped him from hitting him "that the best you got?" RJ asked as josh smirks and flies back forming a ball of fire in his hand "no but this is, dragon burst!" Josh yells as he flies to RJ and slams the ball of fire into his chest causing the ball of fire to explode causing RJ to fly back into the wall "your getting good with your skills kiddo but you still have to manage to freely transform into your impartial dragon form without the rage" RJ said "yea I know but I can't seem to do it" josh sighed.

-verondal-

Derrick was walking down the street beside sky "how come josh gets special treatment by our mentor" Derrick digger "no clue but from what I see their trying to make him stronger for some reason, but the training he's doing in those temples are the basics, we already know how to do the basics like freely transforming into the impartial dragon form so we don't really need that training" sky said "I mean yea but we'll get left in the dust while that brat achieves higher powers then me which I can't sit around and allow some best to surpass me!" Derrick shouted, he senses something coming "something is coming" Derrick said as a giant rock covered in fire crashed into the tower of the council hall causing the tower to collapse as another giant rock crashed into the medical centers "were under attack!" Sky yells powering up to the impartial form Derrick does the same "go help evacuate I'll handle them" Derrick said "no I'm going too" sky said "go do it loser" Derrick said as he flies off seeing the large army rushing into verondal, Derrick forms a shadow spike and throws it down to the ground "shadow barrier!" Derrick yells as the spike turns into a guest barrier surrounding the city so they don't get in he lands by the barrier and sees Leon walking towards him "take it down or I'll force my way in" Leon demanded "sorry But no" Derrick said  "do it now boy" Leon kept demanding "why don't you turn around go back home and suck dick!" Derrick yelled.

-ancient temple-

Josh was breathing heavily from the intense training as he was covered in bruises "good come at me again!" RJ smirked as josh flies to RJ at full speeds and punches his hand hard.

To be continued in episode eight