Episode 25: Festus vs Igneel

Josh powers up to dragon bond form as he flies to Festus and punches him hard launching him back but Festus stands up and flies to josh and punches him lighty launching him back breaking through five walls and then crashes into the ground outside the temple.
Natalie runs to josh but Festus grabs her by the back of her neck "no no no" Festus slams her into the wall as she screamed in pain "DONT HURT HER!" Josh yells teleporting behind Festus as he goes to punch him with all his power.
Festus smirks and turns around and holds natalie up as josh accidentally punches a hole in her chest joshs eyes widen and he started to tear up Natalie coughs up blood looking at josh with a faint smile "no.." josh said as he pulled away falling to his knees.
Festus throws Natalie's body down infront of josh "ha! Look what ya did!!" Festus laughed out "I...killed my sister...." Josh cried out.

-inside joshs head-

"It's time for me to take this fight kid" igneel said as josh stood quiet.

-real world-

Festus was laughing hard suddenly josh gets up and grabs Festus's neck "shut your damn mouth" igneel said"what happen to your voice!" Frstus yelled "your not dealing with Joshua lothbrok anymore" he said looking up at Festus "who am I dealing with then?" Festus asked.
"King of the dragons, Igneel" igneel threw Festus down as he punches his chest hard launching him down crashing through the ground breaking all the way down to a cavern under the temple.

-cavern-

Igneel jumps down the hole to the huge cave "where's all this power come from!!" Festus yelled as igneel flies to Festus and grabs his throat as he begun to punch Festus hard in the head cracking his skull open as blood gushed everywhere, igneel throws Festus back as he slowly walks to him Festus backs away in fear as igneel grabs onto him "my brothers will show up in two years time to destroy you all if I don't show up!" Festus yelled "go to hell" igneel snapped Festus neck as he dropped Festus.

Igneel gives josh back control as josh looks around looking at Festus "damn" josh said "we have trouble coming in two years, we need to prepare your son..it's time to teach him the teleportation technique" igneel said.