Episode 72: secrets revealed

"The truth behind his attacks seem to be towards me" RJ said looking at everyone "why?" Natalie asked "revenge for me killing him" RJ said and looks down.

-many years ago-

"RJ you are tasked to bring in a man named nexus he is wanted for ten counts of murder and twenty counts of home destruction, this is a one man job so I'm counting on you" Victor said as RJ nods "yes sir I'll bring him in right away" RJ said and walked out of the castle.

-hour-

RJ looks around and spots nexus "there you are" RJ said as he jumps out of the tree "nexus you are being taken in for crimes against your nation" RJ said "no" nexus turns around and fires a blast of dark matter towards RJ but RJ jumps out of the way and uses his thunder to deflect the blast RJ runs towards nexus and punches him hard launching him back into a tree, "last chance!" RJ yelled forming a sword from his thunder "go to hell" nexus said and stood up.
Nexus flies towards RJ but RJ flies to nexus at full speed and strikes him down but accidentally chops him in half.

-present time-

"We came fave to face I was supposed to take him in but I ended up killing him" RJ admired sighing "it happens you still ended up in the realm of the dead souls you were forgiven by the gods" Daryl said as rj nods "but enough of the story we have to go to josh" enchanta said and flies off.

-a few minutes-

Enchanta and Daryl lands seeing josh on the ground unconscious "shit bring him to camp" enchanta said.
-hour-
"We need to end this now" Natalie demanded "our king is out for the count we are losing this war and we need to win!" Natalie yelled angry "then I will end it" enchanta said "me and Daryl will go end this now" enchanta said as Natalie nods "go" Natalie said as Daryl and enchanta flies off.

-castle-

"Their coming and we are ready, you'll fight the gods understood" nexus said as olomog nods "understood" olomog bowed.