Episode eight: Fireflash secret technique!

Josh teleports behind heckbert and slams the ball of dark matter into his back igniting a large explosion that destroys the east side of the room launching heckbert into the wall, heckbert stands up and forms two balls of dark matter in his hand "is that all you got!!" Heckbert yells throwing the balls at josh, josh raises his hand as light matter gets absorbed into his hand as a small black hole forms which sucks in the dark matter shots.
As soon as the dark matter got sucked into the black hole josh clenched his fists closing the black hole "how did you do that!" Heckbert yelled "like you said before i am the master of dark matter, there for like your brother did I can open and close a black hole at will" josh said "impressive no one has ever been a master at multiple elemental magic you've mastered your birth power, fire then you moved on and mastered lightning and thunder then this dark matter" heckbert said with a evil laugh.

"Your right about that but one thing I don't use my thunder or lightning often cause there is one other who will master it and I want him to have the title of master of thunder and lighting and he goes by the lightning flash" josh stated "now enough talking! Let's go!" Heckbert yells as he flies to josh and punches him in the face hard launching him back at the broken wall ivar stood back and watched the fight still amazed how strong his father is "one day I'll become as strong as you" ivar said with a smile
"Oh don't think your being left out either kid" heckbert walks over to ivar as he forms a sword from dark matter he goes to strike but josh throws a dagger at the wall and teleports to it "don't touch my kid" josh yells punching heckbert hard launching him back "time to end this" josh said as fire covers his body as he raises his hands up to his sides "Secret technique, Fire Phoenix Scatter Shot!" Josh yells firing a bunch of beams out of his body rach beam scatters all over the room.
"Flame destroyer!" Josh yelled out as every beam of fire projectiles towards heckbert each beam hits him igniting a large explosion that causes the ceiling and walks to collapse.