Episode 84: Return to Kattegat

Josh look at the ocean water as the ships had set sail from vindor legend walks over to josh "I missed you" legend said as josh looks at legend "I'm sorry kiddo" josh said and hugged legend "I'm back now and I will train you I want to teach you my teleportation" josh said "but that's yours and only yours, your known as the fire flash if it's taught to others then what's the point". Legend said and looks at josh.
"I'll still be known as the fire flash as well as the inventor of this technique but I'm only teaching you it and you one day can teach a student of yours it" josh said as legend nods softly "your father would be proud of you growing into a strong young man just like he was" josh smiled.

-hours-

The ships docked at the Kattegat port as Nicole was waiting to see if they got ivar back as josh steps off the ship she looked and saw him confused but runs to him hugging him tightly "hi there" josh said and hugged her back "where's ivar?" Nicole asked "ivar?" Josh asked confused "our son" Nicole said as Derrick walks to them "there's a lot you gotta catch up on josh, ivar is yours and Nicole's son she found out she was pregnant the night you died but a bandit took him a few nights ago" Derrick explained. 

-longhouse-

Josh walks into the longhouse standing with the crowd of Vikings "you've retuned king take your throne back" a Viking said as josh turns to the Vikings and verondal soldiers "no I am no longer your king, I've killed so many of us including general bjorn Ironside" Josh stated "that was you being controlled, take your throne" a soldier said.

-realm of the gods-

"Nero has fallen to the fire flash, which leaves us four, Vic, Grimal, Cela and myself Draco will move on with the doomsday plan eliminate all of midgard and take over the entire realm of gods" the council leader said and sat up.

Council saga part two: Council rebellion
Coming soon....