Episode four: the mission has changed rescue the princess!

As ivar was looking around in amazement he sees a guy and girl arguing when he sees the guy raise his fist to her, he glares at him as vines grow out of the grand grabbing a hold onto his fist "how dare you raise a fist to a lady!" Ivar yelled walking over to the two "now when I release you, you better run" ivar said as his left eye glows red releasing the vines as the man runs off.
"T-thanks" the girl said "since I saved you, would you mind showing me your..panties!" Ivar said as the girl gets mad and punches him in the face hard knocking ivar down "how dare you ask me that perv!!" She yelled and ran off.
Ivar rubbed the top of his head "what did I tell you ivar! You can't keep doing that!" Legend shouts.
A few knights run to Sam "queen bloodmoon! Princess rose was kidnapped by halindal kingdom!" A knight yelled "WHAT!!!" Sam yells as legend looks at her "queen bloodmoon allow me and my squad to retrieve her"legend offered "won't you have to contact josh?" Sam asked "yea and I can do it through out link I just need some quietness" legend said and sat down in meditation position.
Legend takes a deep break using the link between him and josh to come in contact.
-empty realm-

Josh and legend appear "yes?" Josh asked "I need your permission to change the mission, we completed the escort queen bloodmoon returned home safely, but princess rose shards was kidnapped by halindal, I offered to go retrieve the princess" legend said "alright you have my permission, be careful, how's ivars first mission?" Josh asked as legend rubs the back of his head, "well he's done good except he keeps asking girls to see their panties" legend added sighing softly josh laughs softly "that's well different" josh laughed out "I'm trying to get him to stop" legend said looking down "and that's all you can do he may not change his perv ways" josh said.

-real world-

Legend stands up "mission has changed king lothbrok gave us the clear to retrieve the princess now let's get ready, and ivar your father wanted me to tell you about the secrets behind your powers before we go" legend said.