Episode 16: The true prophet

-Kattegat-

Josh was sitting in his throne thinking about the mission as the elders walk into the longhouse "young lothbrok us elders being you news on your son" the elders said and looked at josh "what is it?" Josh asked "a prophecy had came to us, a boy who emerges being hybrid between dragon and fox who's power will become the greatest threat to the nine realms if in the wrong hands, he will be known across the nine realms as the king of beasts" the elder said as josh stood up trying to keep a serious face "my son? Ivar? Has the powers of a king?" Josh asked "yes if his powers emerges the wrong way it will be the end of nations" the elder spoke "thank you for informing me" josh said as lavender runs to josh "papa I have a tail sticking out!!" She yelled exited.

-vindor-

Ivar watches RJ fight, the lightning had cleared out as Delim was still standing "that all?" He said firing a blast at RJ launching him back.
RJ hit his head hard against a rock getting knocked out.
"Grandpa!" Ivar yelled running to RJ but ivar gets thrown back, delim goes to stab rj "NO!!!" Ivar yelled as the wind picks up throwing Delim back the ground had begun to crack and break apart "DONT TOUCH MY GRANDPA!!!" Ivar yelled as a dark beam shoots into the sky covering ivar.
After a few seconds the beam disappears as ivars body had changed, his right half skin was made from dragon scales as a dragon wing was out of the right side of his back, the left side of his body kitsune fur had grown out as a fox esr had grown out of the left side of his head "DONT HURT MY FAMILY!!!" Ivar yelled as he took a step forward but some how teleported behind Dalim.
Delims eyes widen inside how ivar gotten so strong in seconds, ivar turns around and punches Delim in the back hard launching him forward crashing into a building ivars eyes had turned dark red.
Ivar jumps up into the sky and flies over the building as he flies down punching the ground putting a large crack onto the ground that creates a large cavern that splits the village in half.