Episode 34: zachs secret powers! Soul steal!

Zach grunts and punches Eos in the face hard launching him back into a tree "I didn't say you could get back up!" Zach said as he walks to Eos forming a axe from hellfire as he throws it down at Eos but Eos rolls out of the way "too slow!" Eos yelled
"Just roll over and die!" Zach snaps bad his voice kinda sounded like Neptune.
Zach grabs onto Eos and throws him into the tree, Zach sets his hands on the dirt pulling out a bunch of water from the soil as he stands up forming a bunch of ice bullets "how that's Neptune's voice and powers!" Eos yelled forming a shield made from light partials Zach smirks "that's my secret power the victims i kill I steal their soul and powers, why do you think Neptune called me the demon child" Zach explains throwing the bullets of ice towards Eos which each bullet hit and clench into the shield.
Zach comes he's his fists causing the ice bullets to explode throwing Eos back as a tree branch impales his chest as blood gushed all over the place.
Zach walks over to Eos "now it's your turn" Zach formed a ice spear and shoved it into Eos skull.

Ivar was flying through the mountains dodging trees that he comes across as Janus was chasing him "HAHA CANT GET ME!" Ivar laughed out landing by a tree "this is a perfect spot" ivar said looking down the volcano at the magma.
Janus lands "finally-" Janus said and looked up at the sky as ivar hard used his power to pull all of the magma and lava out of the volcano "you thought this was gonna be an easy fight huh" ivar asked while laughing "shut up kid and put that down you'll hurt someone!" Janus yelled "that's the plan perv!" Ivar threw all of the lava and magma down ontop of Janus.