Episode 15: ivars pledge

-about two hours-

RJ lands next to the camp "alright I'm here" RJ said as he walks over to ivar "what's the plan?" Ivar asked looking up at RJ "we take out the leaders then the rest of the bandits will surrender" RJ said "alright then I ivar lothbrok son of king Joshua lothbrok will take every single one of them down" ivar said and looks up at RJ "good I love your spirit kiddo show me how strong you have gotten" RJ stated "I will grandpa let's go" ivar said.

-small village-

Bandits run into the village slaughtering villagers as they all screamed but suddenly vines grow out of the ground entrapping some of the bandits "your terror ends now!" Ivar yelled as his hands were sticking in the ground "anyone who's free attack him!" The captain yelled as bandits charge at him as ivar smirked "big mistake" ivar yelled as vines grow out throwing bandits around "you can't get past me!" Ivar yelled Ashe pulls vines out of the ground forming swords as he charges at the bandits slashing them all down.
Suddenly a man appears and grabs ivars throat. "And what do you think your doing boy?" The man asked "wh-who are you?" Ivar asked "Dalim is my name and you must be that brat ivar lothbrok" dalim said holding onto his neck tightly "let me go!" Ivar yelled as Dalim slams ivar into the ground.

RJ flies in and punches dalim launching him back "mind putting my grandson down?" RJ said looking at him "it's about time the lightning warrior arrives and just in time too!" Dalim laughed out "you'll regret that" RJ powers up to the full dragon form "let's party" Dalim yelled. RJ and Dalim fly at each other at full speeds punching each others fists hard igniting a large explosion that destroys part of the village "the powers coming from you are good but not that good!" Dalim yelled grabbing onto RJ and slams him into the ground.

RJ kicks Dalim in the chest as he flies up in the sky raising his hand "NOW TAKE THIS! LIGHTNING STORM!" RJ yells as a bunch of lightning bolts form, he flies down and slams his hand into the ground as lightning strikes all over the place.