Episode 70: nexus joins the war

Josh blasts the beams out as the two balls explode causing a huge explosions covering the entire mountain, when they smoke cleared the mountain had been completely leveled with soldiers wounded all over the field as josh was laying face first in the ground his arms both were limp.
Derrick slowly stood up wiping the dust off his shirt "d-damn..." josh spoke which was faint since he had trouble talking RJ gets up and runs over to Derrick punching him hard but Derrick doesn't move, Derrick grabs RJ and throws him onto the ground.
Derrick managed to power up to his fire form grade 3, Natalie stands up and fires a few arrows at Derrick but the arrows burn to ash. She pulls out her sword and rubs over to Derrick and strikes her sword but it shatters before hitting Derrick, Derrick then turns around and grips her throat lifting her off her feet "d-don't hurt her..." josh said managing to get himself up but falls back down unable to keep himself balanced long enough.
Sky stands up and looks at Derrick "put her down" sky said as he was broken free from the spell that was on him, Derrick throws natalie down and turns to sky.

"Let's go big boy!" Sky yelled forming shadow swords out of thin air "twin shadow sword!" Sky yells and flies to Derrick and strikes the swords but the shadows vanish leaving sky hand to hand, sky punches Derrick but Derrick moves slightly and punches sky in the face hard  causing him to fly back natalie gets up breathing heavy.
"No you don't missy you should stay down" nexus said appearing behind Derrick looking at Natalie "it's tome you learn your lesson young one" nexus said and smirked josh felt pure evil slowing through nexus more darker then the world destroyer and Derrick "how can one person have this much evil inside them" josh said struggling to stand up "now die.." nexus yelled firing a huge blast towards her.