Episode 29: Stop the revival!! The world destroyer returns!

"'NOW!!" Derrick yells as Skyler flies to bloodshed going to punch him but he freezes time and grabs skylers face and slams him into the ground as he runs to josh and Derrick punching them in the gut, once he walked back to his spot he resumed time as Derrick and josh fall to the ground "Derrick I have an idea" josh said and stood up "go attack him head to head" josh said "don't tel me what to do wimp" Derrick said as he flies to bloodshed and goes to punch him, bloodshed freezes time and rapidly punches Derrick in the chest but he then looks up noticing josh was no where around "weird" bloodshed said to himself , he resumes time as Derrick flies back into the wall, josh appears above bloodshed and punches him in the face hard causing bloodshed to collapse into the ground josh then lands "how??" Bloodshed said and stood up "right before you froze time I managed to teleport so when you froze time I seemed to not be there but when you resumed time I appeared and landed just one blow, next time it'll be more then one" josh said and smirked "there won't be a next time" bloodshed got up and teleports you josh blasting him in the face with lightning causing josh to crash through the wall crashing into a hill outside, bloodshed walked over to Derrick and lifted him up by the neck absorbing derricks power but then throws derrick onto the ground, bloodshed starts to walk to the ritual terminal "SHADOW BAZOOKA!!" Skyler yelled holding his hands out infront of him blasting bloodshed with a huge blast that destroys half of the temple, once the smoke cleared out bloodshed was still standing but he turns around and raises his hand "dark matter cannon" he said calmly blasting sky with dark matter, josh jumps in the way and blocks the blast, josh was breathing heavily "no you dont.." josh said as he starts to form a blue ball of lighting bolts in his hand "I'll stop you" josh said throwing the ball at bloodshed but he grabs it and destroys it, he then walks to the terminal and puts his hands on it "RISE DESTROYER OF THE NINE REALMS, LORIC!!!"bloodshed yelled transferring half of the powers into the terminal causing the ground to shake and break apart as a dark light shoots into the sky turning the bright blue sky black, once the dark light vanished a shadow of a large male appeared where the light shined.