Episode ten: A Dragons Wrath

Josh starts to walk towards leon "oh you think by powering up you can beat me" Leon said as he flies to josh and goes to punch him but josh grabs his fist "yea" josh said as Derrick looked at josh shocked and visibly furious "h-how?! How can someone so fucking weak get so fucking strong within just one fucking day!!" Derrick yelled as josh smirks "stay back no need to worry I'll take care of him" josh said "WHO SAID I NEEDED YOUR HELP YOU LOSER!!" Derrick yelled as josh smiled softly "Cmon you know you can't beat him" josh said as he flies to leon and punches him hard making leon fly back into the rubble "DAMN YOU" Leon yells getting back up "Cmon I'm sure you can take more" josh taunted as he smirks forming a ball of fire "or are you too pussy to handle all this" josh said, Leon runs to josh as josh then slams the ball of fire in Leon's chest causing the ball to explode and throw leon back again "Damn you!!" Leon gets up again "finishing blow" josh said as he flies to leon and blasts him with his biggest fire blast throwing leon back as his arm had burnt to ash as wel as half of his face being burnt, but he vanished along with his army. "The hell" Derrick said sitting up "he's alive but not here" josh said as he looks around.

-hours later-
-town hall ruins-

"Auroradal has attacked destroyed a chunk of the city, then they fled I want a spy sent out to watch Leon and his soldiers while we prepare for a counter attack" zero said "yes understood I'll have someone sent out right away" grevus said "In the meantime I'll train my squad it's time for them to learn ultimate attacks" RJ said and bowed down.

-Auroradal-

Leon was sitting in his throne as he had bandages wrapped around his body "luckily I got you here in time" a strange man said "emperor locke thank your for helping, now it's time to move onto Plan B" Leon said as the orgre king bows "time for a Great War huh?"the ogre king said "yes" Leon said and smirked.