Episode 86:council and guardians

"Alright let's go" enchanta said as Vic flies down and grabs enchanta and slams him into the ground, josh powers up to his full dragon form and flies to him "no this one is mine!" Enchanta yelled "the rest of you go!" Enchanta yelled. As he flew to Vic and punches him hard but Vic grabs enchantas fist and slams him into the ground, enchanta quickly got up and fires a few blasts at Vic but Vic dodged them all "really that's all?" Vic asked and walked towards enchanta "nope" enchanta yelled forming two balls of thunder and fire in his hands "tale this!!" Enchanta yelled slamming his hands together causing the two balls to explode sending a huge shockwave through out the realm.

Derrick looks at josh "you need to get to the top of that tower now!" Derrick yells as josh nods, he and legend fly up to the top of the tower.
Derrick and Daryl come accross grimal and cela "I got the right hand man you get that one" Derrick said as Daryl nods, Derrick runs over to cela punching him hard but cela takes the punch like nothing happened cela flicks derricks forehead sending him flying back.
Daryl grows out his Phoenix wings and flies to grimal and grabs him flying up into the sky then throwing him down. Daryl then flies down and punches grimal in the chest igniting an explosion under grimal.

Josh and legend land in the council hall where Draco was waiting "bout time you showed your face" Draco said and stood up as josh felt every ounce of darkness coming from Draco "let's go!" Josh powers up to his god form.

Enchanta and Vic were on the ground enchanta slowly stood up "this is what happens when you threaten us" enchanta said as vic stands up struggling to stand "now die!" Enchanta yelled forming a huge ring made from fire "flame wheal!" Enchanta yells and throws the ring of fire at Vic, the ring cuts Vic in half.

Derrick powers up to his fire form grade 3 as he grabs cela and throws him into the ground igniting an explosion under cela "this is the power of the fire king!!!" Derrick yelled nearly overpowering cela but cela gets up and fires a bunch of arrows at Derrick, the arrows were forming out of thin air.