Episode 43: soul

"Bring it on boy!" Derrick taunts as josh powers up to his full dragon form flying to Derrick and goes to punch him as hard as he can but Derrick remains in his normal state catching joshs fist with no hesitation "I don't have to use my power just my brute strength!" Derrick yelled as he punches josh in the face hard causing him to fly back crashing through the doorway josh slowly gets up as he smirks "oh don't worry I've mastered new attacks" josh raises his hand into the sky as a bolt of thunder strikes down on his hand "lighting storm!!" Josh yells slamming his hand into the ground forming a huge thunder and lightning storm some of the bolts destroy the castle towers "you are not worthy of wielding his powers" Derrick said as Derrick punches a thunder bolt before it strikes him "what do you know about being worthy!!" Josh yelled "a lot of unlike you I endured a lot of suffering and hardships of being the son of a very corrupt king and I stood by my word I defended people I saved people and still suffered the backlash!" Derrick yells "oh yea you know a lot about suffering! But remember I was thrown out of my home banished for life then took refuge in auradal where king Leon did everything in his power to make me look bad make me look like a fucking killer got my ass best by five fucking soldiers every time I stood outside on the streets then ran to verondal where the citizens treated me like shit but then when I met someone who I saw as a father he was killed so yea you've suffered a lot but I suffered more and I stood by your side trying to put our differences aside!" Josh yells "so I'm more worthy of his powers then you, atleast I didn't kill anyone or attack the one nation that treated us like hero's!!" Josh yelled even more joshs power was sky rocketing nearly as big as derricks power "let's see what you got!!" Derrick yelled as josh raises his hand up forming a huge ball of fire and lightning "super nova lighting flash!!!" Josh yells throwing down the ball of fire and lightning.