Episode fifteen: Reinforcement

Josh backs up and powers up to his impartial dragon form "enough playing around!" Josh yells forming a sledge hammer out of fire as he slams it into the ground causing fire to shoot out of the ground with a fifteen feet radius, josh then looks up and sees Leon "there's our target" josh said as Derrick looks at josh "leave that asshole to me I have unfinished business with him" Derrick said "NO FAIR I SAW HIM FIRST" josh yells "shut up" Derrick said as he flies over to Leon "dark matter cannon!" Derrick holds his hands out blasting Leon but Leon absorbs the blast and laughs "sorry but I unlocked a legendary power, one of the five great powers of the world destroyer!!" Leon yelled "with this I can reflect your power" Leon yelled as he uses derricks dark matter cannon and fires it at him.

RJ had one arm still up as his left arm went limp both of his arms were covered in bruises as he was breathing heavy watching the smoke clear out from his blast "hahahaha was that it?" Locke laughed out as the smoke completely cleared out, Locke didn't have a single mark on him and he was standing in the same spot "damn it that should have killed you!" RJ said struggling to keep standing.

Josh flies over and jump infront of Derrick holding his hands up stopping the blast Leon fired back once the blast vanished josh flies over and punches leon in the face hard causing him to fly back "my turn!!" Josh yelled smirking, Leon gets back up "bring it boy!" Leon yelled as josh runs over and goes to punch him but leon grabs joshs wrist and throws him to the left side but josh turns around and kicks leon in the back getting free from Leon's grip "fire fist!!" Josh yells as fire covers his fists as he punches leon hard making him collapse into the ground.

Suddenly a large army of United Nations run out of the forest colliding with Leon's and lockes army, as a huge battle between armies break loose "bout time" sky said.
Zero sees RJ standing face to face with locke "grevus go help RJ" zero demanded "on it" grevus yelled and ran over to RJ "let me take over go rest" Grevus said as RJ nods falling over "you and me locke!! Let's end this war" grevus yelled as fire covered his fists "oh your a magic user?" Locke asked "yup I do and I'll end you with it" grevus promised.