Episode sixteen: Hidden power emerges

Grevus flies over to locke and punches him in the chest pushing him back a few feet, locke then grabs grevus by the face and slams him down into the ground "know your place trash!" Locke yelled.

Derrick stands up completely as he flies to leon and punches him in the face hard "I said it's my turn!!" Josh yelled "stay back loser!" Derrick yelled, leon grabs derricks fist and slams him in the ground then throws him into the large crowd of soldiers, josh flies up behind leon and grabs into his armor and lifts him up holding leon in the air as he slams leon down onto the ground, but leon gets up and punches josh on the bottom of his jaw, a black light beams up into the sky , Derrick had powered up to his partial dragon form as his dragon wings were black along with his hair spikes up slightly "that's it.. I'm ending you!" Derrick yelled flying to leon punching him in the face hrd causing him to fly back into the trees.

Grevus gets up "I can take more" he said "oh can you tho?" Locke said walking towards grevus.

Derrick smirks "here's the finishing blow!!" Derrick yelled "BLACK MATTER CANNON!" Derrick yelled holding his arms up firing out a huge blast that ends up killing half of Leon's army but leon was left alive but unconscious "now locked turn" Derrick said.

Locke throws grevus into the tree, Skyler flies in "duel metal sword attack!!" Skyler yelled striking at locke josh flies in "fire fist!!" Josh yells punching Locke in the face and Derrick forms a ball of dark matter and slams it into lockes chest causing it to explode throwing him back into a ditch as josh Derrick and Skyler stand side by side with josh standing between the two "your dealing with us now" josh said as RJ looks over at them "go get them kids" RJ said holding onto his limp arm "LETS GO" josh yells as the three of them start running towards Locke.