Episode 74: endelig oppgjør

Josh was breathing heavily while his fist was against nexus's chest "your no match for him loser let me handle this then I'll handle you" Derrick said "shut up asshole he's mine!! I'll make him pay for making RJ fight against me!!" Josh yelled out turning towards Derrick to punch him but Derrick grabs his fist "I am not the enemy now so don't throw your punches at me focus on him" Derrick yelled "after I kill him I'll send you back to hell!!" Josh yelled "have fun trying" Derrick said "SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU" nexus got up and punches the both of them launching them back to the castle "damn" Derrick said standing up "let's do this together brother" Derrick said.

"Don't call me brother you lost that right" josh said struggling to get up but manages to stand up trying to power up to his dragon form but can't "you can't even power up stay out of this" Derrick said "no" josh said as he flies to nexus and goes to punch him but nexus moves out of the way.

Derrick floes to them and punches nexus hard launching him back into a tree nexus gets up and sends a few blasts towards them but Derrick deflects them all "stay back or he'll kill you" Derrick said as josh still refused to back down.
Josh powers up to his impartial dragon form "shut up!!" Josh yelled flying past Derrick and towards nexus as he goes to punch nexus but he kicks josh in the chest launching him into a tree nexus then reports to Derrick and slams his head into a rock knocking him out "haha no match for me!" Nexus yelled.
Josh slowly gets up holding his chest "you think you can win?" Nexus asked "no...but I can make sure I do" josh said holding onto his chest still "cause I'm gonna take us both out!!" Josh yelled gathering the remaining power he has.
-inside joshs head-

"I need to borrow your power one more time" josh said looking at the dragon "you will die" the dragon said "I know I will do anything to protect my loved ones" josh smiled as the dragon lends josh his power.

-real world-

Josh powers up to his god form and full dragon form gaining a large power boost from his dragons soul "where did all this power come from?!?!" Nexus yelled.
"Enchanta Daryl get Derrick go to the others and leave!!" Josh yelled "what about you?" Daryl asked "just go!!" Josh yelled enchanta grabs Derrick as he and Daryl fly off to the camp.

-camp-

"Everyone on the ships now!" Enchanta yelled shedding a tear "where's josh" Natalie asked "he wants you all to leave right away" enchanta said "not without my best friend" Natalie demanded "he said go!" Enchanta yells as everyone gets on the ships and starts to set sail.

-battlefield-

"This is for my friends! My family! For putting RJ and sky against me! For making Natalie cry!! You'll pay for it all right here!!" Josh yelled shedding tears "goodbye....Natalie...enchanta...daryl...bjorn and even you Nicole..." josh whispered to himself "FINAL NOVA SELF DESTRUCT!!!" Josh yelled igniting a huge explosion inside of him which bursts out of him creating the largest explosion ever which covers the entire city and castle nearly covering the entire country.
The explosion was so huge that Natalie and the other Vikings saw it from the ocean "JOSH!!!" Natalie falls to her knees crying out the explosion caused large waves to form and causing the wind to pick up to fast speeds pushing the ships further and further out to sea.

Council saga part one
Coming soon...