Episode 82:Fall Of The Queen

Natalie struggles to get up as Nero walks towards her "funny you can't even stand your a pathetic queen of the Vikings" Nero said "im not just queen of the Vikings im queen of the Kattegat Verondal Republic or you can call us the KVR which is United Vikings and verondal soldiers" she stated and charges at him again but he kicks her down she still had a dagger from josh, in which josh teleports to them "lay another hand on my sister again and that will be the last" josh said "oh the fallen king returns " Nero said "im gonna make up pay for controlling me" josh yelled.

Josh flies to Nero and punches him hard but Nero grabs josh and slams him onto the ground but josh throws a dagger at the ceiling and teleports to it falling to the ground punching Nero as hard as he can but Nero stays still smirking "again you can't win!" Nero yelled throwing josh into the ground and uses a paralyze spell to keep josh down "now you'll watch her die" Nero said "DONT TOUCH HER!" Josh yelled trying to get up but he wasn't able to Nero walks to Natalie and lifts her up by the throat squeezing so she couldn't breath "you know you two were easy to take down" Nero said smirking.
Nero raises his hand to her stomach and smirks forming a ball of dark matter "NO!" Josh yelled trying to get up still panicking he slighlty got up but fell back down Nero fires a blast into Natalie's stomach where her intestines were slighlty hanging out he smirks and grabs her intestines and rips them out throwing them onto the ground he then throws her down onto the ground "NATALIE!!" Josh broke free and teleported to Nero and punches him hard launching him back into the wall as josh runs over to Natalie lifting her head into his lap as she looked up at him with a nearly lifeless expression"I-im sorry" josh said as Natalie shook her head "don't be it's not your fault" she said placing her hand on his cheek.
"I want you to know...that you were the most important person to me when you vanished I was broken and empty...I didn't think I was ever gonna see you...and now that I got to see you one more time..it's all I needed...I..love you more then anything in this world you are my brother josh..."her voice was faint and cracked as joshs tears fall onto her cheek holding her into arms as she takes her last breath.