Episode 73: daryl and enchanta stand

Daryl and enchanta land infront of the castle as they walk in "your not going any further" olomog said "then I'll go through you!!" Enchanta yelled and flies over to olomog and punches him hard launching him back into the castle wall causing the entire building to shake Daryl grows out his phoenix wings and flies yo olomog and stomps on his chest breaking his ribs "you can't handle us both olomog!" Daryl yells.
Olomog stands up and punches daryl hard launching him into the air crashing into the ceiling but falls back down onto the ground, enchanta forms a sword from fire and runs to olomog and strikes him down, olomog uses shadow to form a shield which shatters the flame sword "that the best you got?" Olomog yelled.

-throne room-

"Now I revive you Derrick Wayne" nexus said as he revived Derrick completely which broke Derrick free from the reanimating spell "you'll regret that" Derrick turned to nexus pissed "no one controls me!!" Derrick yelled punching nexus in the gut hard launching him out of the building. Derrick walks to the hole in the wall and looks down at nexus "this is where you die!!" Derrick yelled flying down to nexus and punching him hard.

-entrance to the castle-

Enchanta jumps back forming a ball of fire "keep him off of me for a few!" Enchanta yelled gathering as much energy as he can, daryl nods and stands up "on if" daryl said as he and olomog clash in an all out battle which caused pillars to collapse all over the entente of the castle, Daryl grabs olomog and slams him into the ground, he then throws a few balls of fire towards olomog but olomog punches them all, "move!!" Enchanta yelled as Daryl jumps out of the way "deathly explosion!" Enchanta fires a blast towards olomog which on impact explodes turning olomog into ash.

-camp near shoreline-

Josh wakes up and jumps up "I need to end this now!" Josh yelled "your not going anywhere your too injured" Natalie demanded "I have to! I can't let
Him win!" Josh said flying off.

-castle field-

Derrick walks to nexus who was on the ground as josh flies down and punches nexus hard "I'm ending you now!!!" Josh yelled full of rage.