Episode 78: cloaked mans identity revealed shocking twist

-years ago-

Natalie walks into the infirmary where Nicole was giving birth she walks over to Nicole and holds her hand "I'll be here for you just like he would" Natalie said as Nicole nods fully giving birth as the doctor gives Nicole the baby ivar "josh had always wanted to name his first son after his late brother ivar so I'm gonna keep that the same natalie meet your god son ivar lothbrok II" Nicole smiled as Natalie smiled brightly "I will be honored to be the god mother of yours and joshs son" she smiled.

-present time-

"We are prepared for another attack as well as we are prepared for war we move out tonight scouts have came back to inform us that the council has set up base in vindor so the war will be on vindor soil once again" Natalie stated as the Vikings chant softly.

-a few days-

The Vikings and verondal soldiers set up camp on the shoreline of vindor as Natalie looks around trying not to think of that day as she takes a deep breath as bjorn walks to her "he would be proud of you keeping his legacy alive" bjorn said "I know but you should be the one to lead not I" natalie said "he would have wanted the one person he trusted the most to lead and you are the most trusted and most important person to him he loved you more then anything as he sees you as his sister which means the same for me" bjorn stated and rubbed her shoulder "now let's make war!" Bjorn chanted as Natalie nods, the cloaked man appears and punches the ground causing fire to shoot out of the ground burning tents down to the ground the masked man stands up and cracks his neck softly while slowly walking towards Natalie but enchanta flies down and punches the masked man hard causing him to launch back falling to the ground but he gets up slowly, enchanta powers up and flies to him again and punches him in the face hard cracking the mask and burning the hood of his cloak once enchanta noticed this he stepped back as his eyes widen, Natalie looks as she started to tear up falling to her knees "I-it can't be..y-you died!!" Enchanta yelled as as the mask fell joshs face was revealed to them all a large scar that runs down his left eye and cheek was shown as well as his left eye being bright red.