Episode 88: despair grows, awaken dragon bond And devil

Derrick slammed cela down on the ground a few times creating tiny craters with every time cela is slammed down, cela reports away sending a bunch of arrows at Derrick but Derrick jumps up and flies into the sky dodging the arrows Derrick looks around not seeing cela "come out iut Damn it!" Derrick yelled.
Cela flue up from out of the ground grabbing derricks leg pulling him down to the ground. Derrick licks his feet throwing cela off of him, Derrick pulls out his sword and flies down striking at cela but cela dodges and punches Derrick in the face hard.

Josh walks over to Draco "I'm done playing around" josh said as Draco stands up and upper cuts joshs jaw launching him up crashing through the ceiling then falls back down "no more messing around I'm going all out!!" Draco yelled now using most of his power which completely over powers josh  and everyone there josh gets up but Draco runs over punching josh in the face a few times knocking him down, Draco grabs joshs shirt and throws him into the wall.

Derrick gets even more angry "IVE HAD ENOUGH!!" Derrick yells as his skin started turning red devil horns start to grow out of his head as the devils tail grows out as well "this is my devil form! I was gonna save it but I'm gonna kill you!!" Derrick yelled flying to Cela punching him hard launching him back Derrick then flies over and slams his foot into his chest slamming cela down creating a huge crater in the ground Derrick flies up firing a bunch of fire blasts and dark matter blasts down.

Josh stands up holding his arm powering down to his normal state losing alot of energy "hahaha your too weak now!" Draco yelled as josh was trying to stay awake, Draco runs to josh and throws him into the wall as josh crashes through it starting to fall out of the hundreds of feet tall tower. "JOSH!!" Legend yells.

-inside josh-

Igneel appears glowing "are you really gonna let him win?!?" Igneel yells "WAKE UP AND SHOW HIM THE POWER BETWEEN THR BOND OF DRAGON AND HUMAN!" Igneel yells.

-real world-
About halfway down josh stops starting to glow brightly "HYAAAAAAA" josh yells gathering every ounce of power he had left as well as the power igneel gave him the walls of the tower started to crack causing the entire tower to collapse as josh started glowing brighter and brighter suddenly that light beams into the sky then disappears.
Josh stood high in the sky his skin had turned into igneel s red and golden scales as well as igneels eyes joshs power had sky rocketed overwhelming Draco. Derrick looks up jealous "WHY IS HE ALWAYS THE ONE WHO GETS THESE BAD ASS FORMS!!!" Derrick yelled.