Episode 91: warning

-Halindal-

Josh walks into derricks throne room wearing his Viking fur cloak, josh walked towards the throne "what brings you here lothbrok?" Derrick asked "I'm here to give you a warning, you are to stop taking other nations lands verondal is getting ready to wage war if you keep invading, Kattegat will also wage war against you don't ruin what your trying to fix" josh said as Derrick stood up.
"Are you threatening me? Have you forgotten I don't take threats lightly lothbrok" Derrick said pissed off "No I haven't forgotten but you should not forget I have the power to kill you don't make me kill you" josh said "you've forgotten your entire moral I thought mr hero doesn't kill" Derrick said "I kill when I have to" josh said.

Derrick flies to josh and attempts to punch him but josh catches derricks fist "I'd stop if I were you" josh taunted as Derrick powers up to his fire grade 3 form and throws josh back josh takes off his cloak and powers up to his fire god form, josh and Derrick fly to each other at full speeds punching each others fists hard igniting an explosion destroying derricks throne room "leave!!" Derrick yells as josh walks to his coral and disappears.

-Kattegat-

Josh sat down on his throne sighing softly "doesn't look like he'll stop which means we're going to war" josh said clenching his fist.

-unknown mountains-

Daryl was flying through the sky in his phoenix form searching around for a person he was hunting when he located the enemy he flies down and claws at him knocking him down Daryl powers down and walks to the male "give me the gem" Daryl said as the male hands over the darkness gem as well as Draco's fire gem daryl takes the gems and flies off.

-halindal-

Derrick was cleaning his throne room as a mysterious man appears "Derrick Wayne you are being hired to steel two gems of creation" the man said as Derrick looks at the man "who are you?" Derrick asked "I am the grim reaper god of death holder of the death gem of creators" Grimm said "and what do I get in return?" Derrick asked "one of the creator gems you take" Grimm said "I want both of them" Derrick said "then it is settled Daryl god of Phoenix has both of them right now to kill him and take it"Grimm said vanishing