Episode 102: A fatal clash, yori and josh all out battle

Josh flies down and punches Yori hard but Yori flies back josh lands on the ground pressing his fist against the ground closing his eyes taking a deep breath as the fire around him grows even more but starts to move down his body and under his fist eventually all of the fire was under his fist inside the ground "volcanic eruption!!!" Josh yells as the fire moves towards Yori under him as the fire shoots up out of the ground burning part of yoris body "you little asshole!!" Yori yells teleporting to josh as Yori punches him hard launching him back crashing into a rubble pile.

-black void in joshs head-

"Show him one of the new powers we formed" igneel said with a smirk.

-real world-

Josh stands up taking a deep breath as he raises his hand forming a ball of fire and lightning which grows even larger "nova cannon!" Josh yells firing the ball towards Yori but josh clenches his fist causing the ball to explode but the fire turns solid entrapping Yori in the fire crystals.
Josh freezes time and takes a deep breath "ignite!" Josh yells as the crystals explode igniting a larger explosion that throws Yori back when josh unfroze time.
Yori slowly stands up "gotta admit your pretty powerful boy" Yori said taking a deep breath, Yori flies to josh and punches him hard launching him back but josh stops himself, josh teleports infront of Yori and punches his face hard launching him back. Suddenly a figure appears behind Yori "b-boss I have this under control you don't need to intervene" Yori said nervously "this doesn't seem like shit" the figure said gripping onto Yori turning Yori into ash as the light stone falls to the ground, the figure lifts it up as the other five gems appear in his hand as he absorbs them all "the power is mine now" the figure laughed out as he looks at Derrick raising his hand as derricks body starts moving towards the man.
The man grabs onto derricks throat absorbing the two stones that Derrick had leaving Derrick alive, the man throws Derrick onto the ground.
"Who are you?" Josh asked "I am Athera creator of the creators" Athera said as he smirks.