Episode nine: awakening

RJ runs to zero "help me evacuate these citizens" zero asked as they nods "alright" RJ said helping evacuate the city as soldiers rush over "I'll take care of them" RJ said forming a thunderbolt "Cmon!" RJ said slamming his hand into the ground causing thunder to strike down on the soldiers as more rush in "Damn it they keep coming" RJ said "fine I'll have to use my ultimate attack" RJ said gathering as much energy as he can powering up to his impartial dragon form "now take this! Lightning clap!" RJ yelled clapping his hands together hard causing a huge lightning bolt shoot out hitting a soldier and forming a field of lighting shocks that shock every soldier in that area.

Josh flies back as fire covers his fist "fire fist!!" Josh yells flying to leon and punches him hard burning Leon's cheek, leon grabs josh by the arm and slams him into the rubble, josh slowly gets up breathing heavily "I can take more" josh said as leon punches josh in the face hard as josh falls over knocked out cold.

-black void-

Josh looks around "this place again?" Josh said to himself as Ragnar appears "hello son" Ragnar said "f-father?" Josh said tearing up "you've grown into a good looking man just like me" Ragnar smiles brightly josh runs over and hugs him tightly "I miss you!!" Josh yelled out "I know but I never left you I've always been here in your soul and mind" Ragnar said "so you've watched me even when I was banished from home?" Josh asked "yes and I hated it cause Kattegat is your blood and DNA but you were banished cause the new king was scared of the power deep inside you a power I put there" Ragnar said "what do you mean?" Josh asked "I and other Vikings sealed a dragons soul within yours you were made into a dragon knight" Ragnar said "b-but how?" Josh asked "RJ, he came to Kattegat looking for a dragon knight in Kattegat which was you so we sealed a dragon within you to help you become powerful to be able to protect the nine realms, your a special type of dragon knight one which is rare to come across and your the only one in over two hundred years" he added as josh looks at him "I have to let you go cause you got a fight coming to you so..go whoop ass kid" Ragnar said with a smile as he vanished.

-real world-

Leon was laughing "one hit and he was out, how pathetic!!" Leon laughed out, suddenly a bright beam of fire shoots high in the sky lighting the sky up for miles all over the city as RJ looks at the light "he's awakened his power" RJ said as the light vanished as josh was standing up covered in fire as his hair was spiked up he had fully powered up to his impartial dragon form