Episode twelve: rescue mission complete

"No..." ivar falls to his knees seeing the portal had shut and josh didn't make it out "FATHER!!!" Ivar cried out punching the ground "Hahaha" heckbert said standing up from the rubble "stay down" legend yells as he runs to heckbert and punches him hard but heckbert throws legend back, Zach fires a bunch of darkness blasts at heckbert "die!!" Zach yells but heckbert absorbs the darkness.
Alancha forms Phoenix wings and flies into the sky.
"Phoenix destroyer!" Alancha yelled firing a large blast of fire down but heckbert grabs the blast and throws it straight back to Alancha.

-broken realm-

Derrick laughs "now we're both trapped here" Derrick laughed out as josh turns to him "nah once my dagger hits solid in midgard I'll be able to teleport" josh said and smirked.

-midgard-

"No one can stop me now!!" Heckbert laughed out "TWIN DRAGON SLICER!" Sky yelled flying in using both his sword striking heckbert down, sky landed behind heckbert and slides his swords into his holsters before heckbert falls to his knees bleeding out.
Joshs dagger lands on the ground as josh teleports to the dagger "bout time sky what we're ya doing?" Josh asked "sorry I got caught up in work" sky replied "well anyway you made it on time" josh said and powers down to his normal state "go escort the princess back, sky and I are heading to verondal to meet with the nations councils" josh said as they fly off.

-verondal-

"Ok the reason why I asked you all to come is cause we need to discuss the unstable continent Vindor" natalie said looking at everyone "queen Sam blood moon of aurudal, king josh lothbrok of Kattegat, Skyler, RJ and myself the council of verondal are here to negotiate an arms movement to vindor to bring peace and stability back to vindor" Natalie added.
"What do you want us to do?" Josh asked "send out troops to take care of the bandit issue and corrupt government" Natalie stated "alright I'll send the dragon knights on another mission when they return to Kattegat" josh said "that isn't gonna be enough and you know it, Cmon your smarter then that" sky stated.

-auruadal-

Legend ivar Zach Alancha and rose arrive as the knights greet them "welcome home princess rose, queen bloodmoon wanted me to give you this" the knight handed over a bag of gold coins to legend "oh thanks" legend said and bowed.

-vindor-

A bunch of bandits plunder a peaceful farming village as they burn down the crops and buildings "FOR THE SUN GODS!" The bandits yelled while laughing as villagers are screaming and running in fear.