Episode 58: One shall fall One Shall Rise

"At the end of this battle one of us will fall and one of us will fall!!" Josh yelled as he teleports to Derrick and punches him igniting a huge explosion behind him, Derrick gets up and punches josh in the chest causing another explosion behind josh, josh grabs derricks arm and throws him to the side, josh then teleports to Derrick and grabs his head and slams his head in the ground igniting another explosion behind joshs arm to slam derricks head in the ground extremely hard, Derrick flies up as they punch each others fists breaking through a dimensional wall that teleports them to a different wall.

Enchanta looked around noticing josh and Derrick had vanished "the fuck" enchanta said confused.

Josh forms a ball of fire and slams it into Derricks chest causing the ball to explode again throwing him back but Derrick flies to josh and punches him hard breaking through the dimensional wall which teleports them back to earth josh lands on the ground and flies to Derrick punching him hard in the chest igniting an explosion behind Derrick which breaks the solid magma behind them josh steps back "we're too evenly matched" josh said "shut up!" Derrick yelled as they both flew high in the sky flying at each other with all their strength and speed, they both punch each others fist hard causing a huge explosion lighting up the sky completely to the point no one could see anything for the moment.
Once the light vanished josh and Derrick were laying on the ground on the side of the volcano both back in their base forms, josh slowly stood up holding his arm "I'm done here.." josh said starting to limp away, Derrick stood up "NO DAMN IT YOUR SUPPOSED TO KILL ME YOU DONT LET ME WALK DAMN IT!!" Derrick cried out as josh kept limping away "FUCK YOU DAMN IT!!" Derrick yelled loud

-an hour-

Derrick looks down at the magma and sighed softly "my time has come I guess" Derrick said sighing as he leaps into the magma killing himself.

-a few days-

"The entire continent is solid magma nothing is left which means our people are left with no home" Natalie said as josh was thinking to himself "we need to leave go somewhere else" josh said "where?" Natalie asked "Kattegat" josh suggested "you think their gonna let us in?" Natalie asked. "My mother told me times changed there, their focused on trading now so yea" josh said "oh before I forget sky...he asked me to tell you that he has made you his son legend god father" Natalie said "where is he?" Josh asked as a seven year old boy walks up to him "right here mister" legend said looking up at josh.