Episode 31: The Story Of Yin And Yang

-beginning of time-

In a very destroyed city yin and Yang were battling out the two brothers had been fighting for hours,?Yin charges at Yang holding swords as they take a strike at each other causing a spark to form and explodes throwing them back "come on brother you know you can't kill me and I can't kill you, it's physically impossible" Yang said "I don't care!! This world will see nothing but darkness!!" Yin yelled running over to yang as he takes another strike but Yang flies back "just understand brother! If I die and your the one who killed me then you'll die yourself!" Yang yelled again "SHUT UP DAMN IT!!" Tim threw his sword at Yang but Yang raises his hand forming a bright white force field "I don't want to fight you damn it" Yang stated but yin ignored him as he resorted behind Yang and stabs him in the back with a blade made from his shadows "why..." Yang collapsed to the ground bleeding all over the green grass while yin stood over him laughing.

-hours-

Yang stood up after a girl patched his wounds yin had left the village to seek destruction upon the world "i must seal him and i away it's the only way to stop this" Yang said looking at the girl "but you can't we need you here" the girl said "no not I, plus if I seal me and my twin away neither darkness or lightness will overcome one another, it'll be equal this must happen or it will be the end of the world" Yang stated as he flew off.

-mountains-

"YIN!" Yang yelled landing on the ground "I'm finishing this now!!" He yelled "bring it!!!" Yang yelled as they flew to each other punching each other in the face, once they moved back from each other they clashed in an all out battle each blow they landed did the same amount of damage as the other eventual Yang steps back "NOW I GOT YOU" Yang yelled as a pentagram like symbol appears on the ground "sealing complete!" Yang said as the two souls were then entrapped into the pentagram like symbol that is the YinYang symbol.

-present time in joshs head-

"Before our final battle I've always tried to get my twins attention but yin never noticed me, and after our fateful final battle after we were sealed away a new entity emerged known as the dragon god who then created the dragon knights to protect the nine realms under my name and way of thinking" Yang had told the story of him and his brother to josh as josh stood there listening.