Episode 24:Celestials alliance

-unknown realm-

Ten beings were sat at a table chatting as one looks at the others "the sun gods fell which leaves ten of us celestials even tho those celestials were banished for their crimes we have a duty to uphold the mortals who killed them will die, as we are not good nor evil we do our jobs create and destroy our creator demands us to care of the good and bad" the being said and looked at the others "who's going?" Another man said "you Festus your up" the man said.

-unknown mountains north of halindal-

Josh and Natalie climbed to the top of the mountain "what are we doing?" Josh asked wearing his fur cloak "you see that temple over there" Natalie asked punting about halfway down the mountain "yea what of it?" Josh asked "that's where this figure is I can sense him in there it's pure darkness and hatred" Natalie replied.
Josh nods and grabs onto her sides and flies them down to the temple. Josh sets down natalie as they walk into the temple "scary" Natalie hid behind josh "eh your scared? Lame" josh laughed out softly as Natalie lightly punches josh giggling at him "shut it butt slut" Natalie said "hm did you poke me? Barely felt it" josh jokingly said "watch it mista" Natalie laughed out hearing a loud thud natalie squeaked and hid behind josh again the temple was dark inside there was no light as josh raises a finger lighting a small ember that lights up the room "woah there's symbols on the wall" josh said walking to the wall "celestials" igneel said as his reflection appears on joshs shoulder "what's that igneel?" Josh asked "celestial beings are the eldest living creatures, older then the creators, the celestials are the creators of creators their soul purpose is to create life but also take away planets and galaxies my creator even is amongst the twelve celestials" igneels explained "so their neither good nor bad?" Josh asked "nope they simply keep balance within the existence of time, who knows what bad shit might happen if their all gone" igneel said and disappeared.
A bunch of shadow forms around the room entrapping josh and Natalie as Natalie screams in fear "mortals who set their eyes upon the tablet of celestials die before me" a mysterious voice said slowly appearing out of thin air "I am Festus" Festus said and smirked.