Episode 98: ultimate clash! Rise the scrimreaper

Skyler was chasing the reaper flying at full speeds, sky fires a bunch of shadow blasts but they all go through the reaper "GET BACK HERE!!" Sky yells, the reaper stops and turns to sky but sky didn't stop in time so the grimm reaper kicks him in the face causing sky to fall out of the sky, skyler slowly stands up "should have slowed down a bit" sky said rubbing the back of his head.
The reaper lands and looks at sky "your really gonna try to kill death? Funny you can't kill death" the reaper said pulling his scythe off his back "bring it on!!" The reaper yelled as sky runs to the reaper and goes to punch him but the reaper strikes at sky.
Sky jumps out of the way avoiding the scythe "smart to avoid the scythe, cause in reality one touch from this scythe will instantly kill you and turn your body into ash!! I've killed countless people with this scythe even gods!!" The reaper yelled "I don't care!!" Sky yelled as he forms a scythe from shadow, sky goes to strike but goes through the reaper.
Sky flies back thinking to himself trying to figure out a plan to defeat the reaper "stop messing around!" The reaper yelled and teleports to sky striking at him but skylar jumps to the right before the scythe touched him. Sky punches the reaper in the face really hard launching him back Skylar runs to the reaper and goes to stomp on him but the reaper teleports above sky "DIE!!" The reaper yelled striking at sky's back as blood splatters all over.
Sky looks at the reaper as the scythe was lodged into the reapers chest "I didn't think this plan would work but it did when you let your guard down I had managed to turn the blade so when you strike it would backfire and cut your shoulder" sky said as the reaper was holding his shoulder where the scythe cut, suddenly the reaper turns into ash as the scythe drops onto the ground, skyler looks at the scythe and lifts it up fixing the blade so it's back to normal, the blade bonded to sky giving sky a power boost as the reapers cloak slwoly appears on sky's body "the scrimreaper rises" sky said to himself gripping the handle to the scythe tightly.