Episode 37: The final battle concludes! The True Power Of Bonds

"You think you'll beat me with your bonds with people?" Venus laughed out "the powers of these bonds aren't just mine! Their the nods of my friends and family! This bond no one can break! Not even when their dead! I feel powers surging through my body from people I haven't seen since I was young I can feel my grandmothers fighting spirit surging through me and now...I'm gonna show you what it's like to fuck with a lothbrok!" Ivar flies up above Venus as he forms a ball of fire in his hand "TAKE THIS!" Ivar yells going into a rage mode.
Ivar slams the ball down igniting a large explosion that throws Venus crashing down into the ground ivar then flies down and stomps on Venus chest cracking all of his ribs.
Ivar grabs Venus and tosses him into the side of the broken mountain ivar forms a bunch of fire bullets "FIREFOX BULLET RAIN!" Ivar yells firing all the bullets each bullet explode on impact.

Nicole looks at the sky towards ivar and Venus "I feel his thoughts..." Nicole said "I do too his heart is pure but his soul wants to end him" RJ said "It's like I feel natalie and lagertha in his soul" Nicole added "I feel sky and enchanta too it's like their lending him their powers" RJ said "then let's lend him ours too" Alancha said "yes everyone lend him your power!" RJ said as him Nicole, Alancha, legend and Zach all raise their hands up lending ivar all their powers.

Ivar was in the sky feeling even more powers surging in him "Everyone..thank you I'll put these to one final blast!" Ivar yelled raising his hand as a large ball of fire forms with all the powers from everyone including hellfire, lightning and shadow the ball has grown much larger then josh or any one has made nearly as big as a large city "SUPER NOVA BOND!" Ivar yells throwing the ball of fire down as it igniting a large explosion that lights up the entire sky around the world destorying the four mountains north of Kattegat "NOOOOO" Venus yells as he begun to break down and turn into ash.

The dust and smoke cleared as ivar falls unconscious falling down crashing into the ground next to josh.