Episode Twenty Four: Love of a father

RJ flies to bloodshed and punches him hard pushing him back, bloodshed grabs RJ and throws him into the wall but RJ stops himself "Dragon fist!!" RJ yells as lightning bolts surround his fist as he flies over and punches  bloodshed hard causing a huge explosion which collapses the building RJ flies back, bloodshed smirks  "really that all?" Bloodshed asked and walked towards RJ "Nope!" RJ yelled forming swords out of lightning as he throws them at bloodshed then clenching his fists causing the swords to explode on impact bloodshed walks over to RJ and grips his neck lifting him up slightly "I'll take your powers" bloodshed said but RJ teleports behind bloodshed "lightning cannon!!" RJ yells firing his blast causing a huge explosion bloodshed stood still with no marks "hahaha really?" Bloodshed laughed out as he turns around and punches RJ hard causing him fly back into the rubble pile, RJ stands back up "fine I'll use my forbidden style" RJ yelled raising his hands up "FORBIDDEN LIGHTING CANNON" RJ yells firing a huge blast of lightning out towards bloodshed but bloodshed absorbs the blast ands sends it right back at RJ as it hits RJ.

-verondal-

Josh steps off the ship and walks to the town hall "where's RJ?" Josh asked "he left to find the people who freed leon and locke, and their leader" Derrick said "wait what's happened while I left?" Josh asked "I'll fill you in later we need to go find him" Derrick said as josh nods "let's go" josh said as the two flew off.

-ruined building in the jungle-

RJ was laying against the rubble as his arms were completely damaged and limp covered in blood as he cough softly, bloodshed walks to RJ and stand RJ in the chest with a pole "there you can't move" bloodshed smirked as he reached down gripping his neck absorbing his powers completely "let's go" bloodshed said as he and his crew disappear.

-hour-

Derrick and josh see the freshly destroyed building as they land josh sees RJ "RJ!! Josh yells panicking running over to him as he falls to his knees "pease be alive!" Josh yelled scared "j-josh?" RJ said looking up at him "we need to get you back home to be healed" josh said as RJ shakes his head "n-no it's too late for me son..." RJ said as tears rushed down his face as well as tears beginning to run down joshs face "no I can't lose you! Please no! I need you" josh cried out as RJ smiled "you don't need me anymore your a grown man now, I leave the legacy of the dragon knights to you son cause I believe in you to be the strongest you too Derrick, I see you both being the strongest two to live help each other grow stronger and fight side by side I love you both as if you two were my own children" RJ said as he slowly closes his eyes "no...RJ!" Josh cried out as Derrick wipes his own tears away "this has been the only time I've cried" Derrick said.