Episode 51: captive

Verondal scouts were roaming around looking for sky "nothing here" a scout said and looks over at the rest as olomog and a group of demons appear.

-hours-
-shoreline-

Josh was passed out covered in blood as well as his blood staining the sand under him he was bleeding a lot as his wounds have not healed a unknown female walk up to him "sir?" The girl asked "papa there's a man here!!" The girl yelled as the man runs over "oh shit it's enchantas mew student we need to get him patched up and fast" the man said.

-vision-

Josh looks around seeing a boy who looked a lot like him face to face with a dark figure "don't ever pull his name through the mud!! He was the greatest worrier to ever live!!! He protected the nine realms with his life he sacrificed himself to save everyone!!" The boy yelled.

-hour-

Josh slowly wakes up as he was wrapped up in bandages "carful now" the man said "w-where am I" josh asked looking around "favoradl a Viking settlement near verondal" the man said "I am iroh god of thunder" iroh said with a smile "I need to get back fast" josh said panicked as he stood up "verondal is...gone there's no trace of survivors it's destroyed and over ran by demons" iroh said. Joshs eyes widen and falls back down to his knees.

-verondal-

"No its time to meet your doom" Derrick said looking down at the six scouts on the ground "DOKT TOUCH THEM!" Sky yelled breaking through the chains as he flies to Derrick and punches him hard breaking his jaw Derrick grabs sky and slams him down into a spike as the spike shot through his chest "really? You don't learn do tou" Derrick said and grabs sky by the legs and pulls him down cussing the spike to cut up his chest leaving a huge hole as sky screams in pain.

-favoradl-

"We're going" josh got changed into his Viking outfit and walked off "alright we're coming" iroh said as he and a few soldiers followed josh.

-an hour-

Josh sees a few pikes laid out on the border of the city he noticed that six pikes were heads of the main scout team "shit..." josh said clenching his fists as he then looks at the seventh and last spike as his eyes widen slowly tearing up "no!" Josh yelled seeing Skyler head on the last pike josh flies up in the sky looking for Derrick he was full of rage once he spots Derrick he pulls out his axe and throws his axe as hard as he can forming a ball of fire in his hand, Derrick sees the axe coming for him as he moves slightly as the axe flies by his head, josh teleports to the axe grabbing onto it then slams the ball of fire in derricks back causing the ball to explode, the explosion was so huge that he nearly destroyed the rest of the city.