Nemuri's Crush- Part 2: The Cuddling!

3rd Person POV

Yu and Nemuri walked inside and they began to change, removing their hero uniforms. Yu walked out wearing a purple t-shirt with a heart and Jackson's face on it, she wore an orange skirt, and also wore purple nail polish. Nemuri wore a black t-shirt with many red hearts everywhere, as well as a white skirt with more hearts too!! She wore red nail polish. Both of them were barefoot and were holding some lotion as if they were just asking for some foot rubs. 

Jackson: "So, you want foot rubs then?!" 

 Nemuri: "Yu told me that you give phenomenal foot rubs!! And I love getting them too!!"

 Yu: "Yeah, why do you think we have this lotion here?!"  

Jackson: "For your boobs?" 

Nemuri just laughs!!

 Nemuri: "You are funny Jackson!!!

Jackson: *Clearly flustered* "Yeah Hehe... Right..."

After that Awkward Moment for him, Jackson carries Yu and Nemuri to the king-sized bed that Nemuri has for some reason despite never having to share it, and places them gently down on it!! He gets pillows for their heads and feet!! 

 Nemuri: "You are such an angel Jackson!!"  

Yu: "I love how thoughtful you are to us!!"  

Jackson: "You deserve some treatment, after all, heroes like you ladies need to be rewarded!!"

Nemuri/ Yuri: *Hearts for eyes* "Thank you, Jackson!!"

He kept rubbing their feet using both Ki and Chakra in order to hit all of the pressure points to give them the maximum amount of Comfort and waves of relief going throughout their bodies causing them to feel Numb and just let the waves relief hit every part of their bodies!

After a While, He then left to make them a Delicious Dinner and using the ingredients Nemuri has in the kitchen he made Baked Chicken Lasagna with shredded Cheese and Peppers and then put them on some plates with some of that delicious food, and some Self-made Milkshakes and took it back to the bed just as the girls got out of their Pleasurable high and they began eating as the shared kisses and snuggles as their foots rubbed against each other or You know Playing footsie while eating.

After that, they went back to the foot rubs with admittedly the same results, and when he was finished they Dragged him onto the bed and they shoved his face into their breasts and kissed him all over the face causing his face to be red and no spot without lipstick and a Nose bleeding out like a Stream and nearly passing out! 

After all of that general cuddling and sexiness going on, they finally decided to call it a night and they all got under the covers and started snuggling with our Hero head being squished between the breasts of the two women and getting another nosebleed and a clearly flustered face!

Jackson: "I-I-I L-Love Y-You-!"

Yu/ Nemuri: "We love you too Jackson!!!

Jackson: "G-Great! I-I love you too!"

They then started hugging him and each other and he passed out from an explosive nosebleed and the two girls didn't even notice as they just snuggled with his passed out body the entire night only for him to wake up and pass out again!

He's one lucky son of a bitch!!!

To Be Continued...