J10 vs The Oracion Seis!!/ Near Defeat!!/ Rage Mode J10!!!

3rd Person POV

The Jackson 10 was Kneeling on the Ground suffering from the Ailments sent upon Him by His Opponents the Oracion Seis (Or what's left of them after 2 of their Members Left the group)!! The 5 Members look on his broken and Defeated body chuckling evilly as their weapon "Nirvana" was being activated once again!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Brain

Cobra

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cobra

Klodoa

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Klodoa

Midnight

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Midnight

Midnight

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Racer

How this Happened was as Nirvana Activated he got there as Soon as Possible and he was Ambushed being Overwhelmed by the Number of attacks Being pushed out of there!! Natsu and Gray got there as soon as Possible and Saw the Horrible scene in front of them!! They were just too shocked to help!!"

Jackson 10 was Having a Large Purple spot on his Arm showing Where Cobra had Poison coursing through his veins, as Racer had landed multiple cheap shots on him taking him down, and Midnight, Klodoa, and Brain has to Use their Nightmare Powers to show him Intense hallucinations of His Friends and Family dying before him!!

Brain: "You Ready to die, Child!?"

Jackson: "Why!?... Why do you do this!?"

Brain: "Why!? Because I'm evil and I really want to Destroy Fairy tail!! Duh!!"

Jackson: "R-Really Just Because of your Evil!?"

Midnight: "Pretty much!!"

That was when Jackson Snapped... Royally!!!

Jackson: "Gray... Natsu... Get the fuck out of here before I lose my cool..."

 Natsu: "But..."

 Jackson: "I SAID GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I LOSE WHAT COMMON SENSE I HAVE LEFT!!!!" 

 The two then leave to go get help!! 

 Jackson: *Through Gritted teeth* "I swear Brain... You made me Really mad... You made me really, Really mad!!" *Gets up*  

Cobra: "Wait he not supposed to get up!!" 

 J10: *Gritted teeth* "You hurt my Friends... Your Hurt my Family..." 

Midnight: "Wait!! Don't get mad!! They're not Real!! I swear!!" 

 Brain: "Shut up all of you!! He'll never win!!"J10: "Well Now.. It's time... For you... To PAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A Green Aura around him explodes shattering the Land Around him as He Launches at Mcbeth and Punches him so in the face so Hard he goes through several mountains before hitting Nirvana Obliterating it and Him in one shot!!! This is where the True Battle Begins!!!

Brain/ Cobra/ Klodoa/ Racer: "WHAT THE FUCK!!!?"

Jackson: "Who's next to Die!!?"

Brain: "That's it your Dead!!! Zero Whip!!!"

He then Disappeared and his whip attack Missed!!

Brain: "Where did that Bastard Go!?" 

 J10 then Appears in front of him!!

Brain: 

Jackson 10 Then Turned Into Humongosaur and Started slamming his face into the ground over and over, and over again until blood spilled and he was for sure dead since Nirvana blew up with one Midnight!!

Cobra: "You bastard!!!" *Stupid Quip* You forgot your Pizza!!! Poison Magic: Poison Energy Disk!!"

He then Throws The disk at Him and He turned into Clockwork simply slowing down Time to Dodge it with ease as He appeared next to Racer and Grabbed his Arm!!

Racer: "Please don't Break my arm!!"

Jackson: "NO!!!"

He then Broke his Arm as Cobra threw a second Disk at them hitting Racer and Killing him!!!

Jackson then had a Purple Ki surrounded him as he Turned into Sphin-X as Cobra Grabs Klodoa and Runs off!!

Jackson: "No you don't!! Hakai!!!"

The two Last Members then were turned into purple dust disappearing from existence!! His Rage was calmed down the Poison finally got to him as he was ignoring it the entire time and he fell to the ground just as Erza Came to pick him up!!

Erza: "We have to take him back to Guild Hospital Now!!"

TimeSkip!!

Jackson Tried shooting out of Bed remembering everything that Happened as a Nightmare but he was pinned down by the Fairy Tail Girls Who Immeaditly Glomped him down back to the bed!!

Girls: "Jackson You're Okay!!!"

Jackson: "GAH!! GIRLS!! PAIN!!!"

The girls then got off as they explained what happened to him!!

Jackson: "Oh My God That really did happen..."

Erza: "Why do you sound so Depressed that was Awesome!!"

Jackson: "Yeah but I'm not proud of myself... I lost control..."

Lucy: "Well it's not your fault!! They Forced you into that Position!!"

Marijane: "Yeah!! It's Like Me and My Demon Forms!! I don't want to but I when I'm angry I can't help myself!!"

Juvia: "Yeah!! When Your Angry You can't control yourself!! Much like Me sometimes with My Love Rivals!!"

Girls: "We are not your Love Rivals Juvia!!!"

Jackson: "Hehehe...I love your girls so much!!" 'I wonder if we're Any Oracion Seis Women!? That would be Interesting!!'

Meanwhile In A Bandit Hideout...

A Woman was Counting out some Gold while Wearing some clothes That Resemble a Dead Swan thinking about her next move!! She grabbed a Picture of Jackson 10 with a Bunch of Lipstick on it kissing it again as she Grinned!!

???: "You shall be Mine!!"

To Be Continued...