A Date with Anko!!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was walking through the streets to Visit Anko for their date as she was Training at of course the Training Fields near the Hokage tower!! He planned for them to go eat at a Buffet that He knows is full of Dango of all Kinds!! He walked into the Training Fields seeing Anko beat the shit out of a Training dummy with Snake themed Jutsu's while having a stick of Green/Pink/Yellow Dango in her mouth!!

When He noticed him she ran over and Hugged him making sure her Snake arm Jutsu was not in effect!! She finishing her Dango took the bamboo stick out of her mouth and started speaking!!

Anko: "Hey Jackson!!"

Jackson: "Hey Anko!! You ready for our date!?"

Anko: "Oh Sure!! Just let me change out of my Mesh suit real quick!!"

Jackson: "You got it!!"

She then ran off to the training room to change and after a short five minutes, she came back out where A Bright Orange T-Shirt with the words "Snake of Love" in White Italics, a White skirt, and Black Sandals that are designed to look like Viper heads. She also wore a silver necklace with an Onyx stone in the center and some Silver Bracelets!!

Jackson: "Oh My Anko you look adorable!!!"

Anko: *Blushing* "Thanks!! It means a whole lot coming from you!! So where are you going!?"

Jackson: "Well It's a surprise but let's just say It' has to do with a lot of Dango!!"

Anko: "REALLY!!!? WELL LET'S GO THEN!!!!"

She then grabbed him and ran off before realizing she didn't know where it was at and decided to let go of him and take them to where it was it at!!

Anko: "Sorry about that!!"

Jackson: "Nah it's okay!! I know you're excited!!"

Anko: "I sure am!!!"

Timeskip presented by a Chibi Anko putting a Chibi Jackson in a constricting Hug!!

They were at the Buffet and Anko immediately dashed to the Dango table and was drooling at all of the different kinds of Dango there was placed on the Table with heaters trying to keep the Rice cakes pop's warm!!

Anko: "Look at this!!! There's Cake, Chocolate, Frosted, Lemon, Strawberry, Custard filled, Ice cream, Rainbow, Sprinkled, Pancake, Bacon, and Syrup, Cream-Filled, Cheescake, Breakfast, Powdered sugar, Lemon-Lime, Garlic, Vegan, Chicken Filled, Pork Filled, and Beef Filled And even more!!! I love it so much!!! Your Amazing Jackson!!!"

Jackson: "Thanks Anko!! You definitely deserve it!!"

She then started getting one of every kind of Dango and took it to their table before she started eating it making sure to savor the flavor of each and everyone in succession to make sure to try every flavor possible!! After a while of that and Paying for their meal He carried her home (He used Instant transmission to get to the mansion) and carried her upstairs to her bedroom and placed her on her bed!!

Anko: "Thanks for Carrying me, Jackson!! Your such a sweetheart!!"

Jackson: "Your welcome Anko sweetheart!! I'll do anything for my Girls!!"

He then got into bed and they hugged each other even playing footsie as they kissed and she pulled his head into her breasts!!

Jackson: "I love you, Jackson!!"

Jackson: "And I love you too Anko!!"

To Be Continued...