Akame Ga Kill/ Part 5- The Battle Against the Jaegers!!!

3rd Person POV

A/N: The Theme for this Battle!!

Jackson was Paired up against Seryu and Her Innocent looking dog Koro And together they don't seem to much Like a Threat!! "Look" Is the cue word here!!

Jackson: "Ha!! I have to Fight The Girl and The Dog!? Well, this would be easy!!"

He then fired a Small Chakra/Ki blast them but Koro got in the way and seemed to deal a killing blow but much like Deadpool (or another Character with a healing factor) he just reformed his flesh and acted as nothing happened!!

Jackson: "W-What!?"

Seryu: *Psychotic Yandere Face* "Hehehehe... HAHAHAHA!!!! SICK EM' KORO!!!!"

Koro Then Became a Horrifying Monster of Cuju's Nightmares!!

Koro True Form (Hecatoncheires)!!

Jackson: "HOLY SHIT!!!! What the fuck is That!? Cujo!? Cujo's Mutant son from beyond the Grave!? Cujo's steroid abusing Cousin!? Cujo's Worst Nightmare!? Cujo's Cujo!?"

Seryu: "Who the fuck is a Cujo!?"

Jackson: "It's a Horror movie dog from the '80s!! I suggest you check it out!! Great Movie!!"

Seryu: "Okay!! Will do that Later!! Koro Kill him!!!"

Koro: "RAAAAAAGH!!!"

Koro then Jumped at him but before he can Do anything He felt a sharp pain in his chest as Jackson has shoved his fast into his chest and was holding his heart!!

Seryu: "Koro!!! No!!!"

Jackson then lifted his hand up to his face and smiled!!

Jackson: "Sorry boy but you're a bad dog!! Rasengan Kamehameha!!!"

He fired a blast right into his face and The entire mutant dog has been vaporized into nothing left than a collar!! Seryu heartbroken first cried but then her face then molded into that of a full-frontal yandere with the creepy smile, Laugh, and eyes as she grabbed a knife and charged at him!!

Seryu: "YOU SHALL PAY FOR KORO'S DEATH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

He simply stopped her by wrapping her in a hug in which she dropped her and knife and kept trying to reach for her as he simply increased the tightness of his hug!! Her Yandere face soon morphed into one of Crying!!

Seryu: *Sobbing* "I-I'm Sorry!! Koro was my Friend!! He was my-!!"

Jackson: "Was he Really Seryu!? was He!? Did he ever greet you when you got home!? Did he ever ask for belly rubs!? Did he ever affectionately licked your face at all!?"

Seryu: "N-No... I'm sorry... I-I'm sorry for how I acted... I'm just trying to do what my father told me!! To uphold Justice!! I guess I took it to far... I'm sorry..."

Jackson: "It's Okay... Cry as much as you want..."

Seryu: "Well I rather do this..." 

She then kissed him on the lips shocking him as she escaped his grip and ran off back to the Capital city!!"

Seryu: "I'll see you later cutie!!"

Jackson: "She sure reminds me of Nui!! I'm glad I could help her!!"

With Akame and Kurome...

The Two Sisters were clashing each other's swords around and they Gracefully dodge and strike with their bodies and swords as every 2 minutes they landed a hit on each other causing a pretty bad cut/wound and bleeding!! But they continued though and as they continued they were talking to each other!!

Akame: "Kruome Please!! I just want my sister back!!"

Kurome: *Crying* "And you think I don't!? When you left I cried!! I sobbed for you, sis!! I wanted you to come back but you didn't!! So I had to get stronger!! I had to be stronger so I can survive because you clearly weren't going to be there for me!! Do you hate me or something!? Are you only saying what you're saying because that because You Need me instead of you want me!! You don't even care about your little sister!!!"

Akame: *Crying* "No!!! I love you!!! I want to save you!!! Please let me help you!!! I just want you to be happy!!!"

Kurome: *Crying* "Then Please Join me!!! We can be Sisters again!!!"

Akame: *Crying* "You know I can't do that..."

Akame: "I guess we can't be sisters then... I'm sorry..."

They continued battling each other as the Battle Raged on!!!

To Be Continued...