An Anime Convention Arc!!/ Part 2- Fafnir the Author!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson and the girls were walking through the Convention seeing many cool cosplayers and People Tohru notes as Mustcial Creatures from her world!! There were Gonk Droids, Cosplayers, Famous Manga writers, Merchandise, And Plenty of People Tohru points out to the others that they are really mystical creatures like Goblins, Orcs, Elves, Hobbits, Vampires (Non-Human blood-drinking kind), and even Automatons (Machine Golems)!!

They were with Konata buying all the merchandise she can, Usagi was posing for a bunch of Photo's because she looked super cute in her sailor scout uniform, Tohru was Pointing out to anyone who was a mystical creature to Jackson, Dawn and her two Pokemon were playing around with some of the games, Kagami was just embarrassed!!

Tohru: "... And that's a Golem, and that's a witch, and that's... FAFNIR!!?"

Jackson: "Fafnir!? He's here!? Were!!"

Tohru: "He's over there signing books!!"

She pointed to a stand where Fafnir was signing what seems to be a Manga he had written and they were able to get in close to the front of the Line because Dawn and her Poke's were there in like 5th place!!

Jackson: "Hey Dawn! You know Fafnir huh?"

Dawn: "Oh No But I wish to! I just got his newest Manga when I first got here and I love it!!"

As Tohru explains to her that Fafnir is her Friend Jackson took a look at the book and it was Titled "Dragon Samurai" and it was very simple! A Dragon Samurai who travels across the world to battle the demon that killed his family in cold blood! It's dark but what do you expect from Fafnir!

They made it tot he front of the Line and Fafnir was shocked that Jackson and Tohru were here but still kept his calm as always!

Fafnir: "Jackson, Tohru what are you doing here?"

Before they can Answer Dawn started fangirling and asking to Sign her Book as if she was a harry potter fan meeting JK Rowling!! After he signed her book shockingly putting a small barely noticeable, smile on his face and They got Dawn to see How Konata is doing leaving them to talk.

Tohru: "Wow Fafnir! I didn't know you were an Author!"

Fafnir: "Yes. Ever since I got into Anime I started writing a Manga and it actually makes me happy forgetting my years Guarding my Treasure like Smaug!

Jackson: "You mean "The Hobbit" Smaug?"

Fafnir: "The Hobbit? No I'm talking about the famous Chaos Dragon Smaug. What is this "The Hobbit?"

Jackson: "You know what nevermind!"

Konata: *From a Distance* "Oh My God it's Hatsune Miku!!! Everyone come quick!!!"

Tohru: "Well it looks like we better get going! We'll see you later I guess!"

Fafnir: "Alright then but first."

Tohru/ Jackson: "Huh?"

Fafnir: "Take these. For being my Friends."

He handed them so Shiny, Signed, 1st edition copies of the book, and he once again smiles which was so unlike him. They were even wondering if he's even okay physically or mentally! But they just took the Books and thanked him before Konata grabbed them both and dragged them over to where she was talking about! Bless her Little Soul she's so happy!

To be Continued...