A Date with Usagi!/ Chibiusa Tags Along!

3rd Person POV

Today is Jackson's Date with The Sailor Guardian of the Moon and his Little Moon bunny Usagi! He had some things planned for them and his future daughter Chibiusa wanted to tag along so I guess you can call this a family function. He would tell her to Behave for a reward but To be honest she way more mature than her own mother! She definitely got that from her dad!

He walked to Usagi's room and knocked on the door and when she Opened it She and Chibiusa looked super freaking adorable!

 Usagi wore a White T-shirt with the Moon symbol on it, A Blue Mini Skirt, Red Heeled Boots, A Lapis necklace, and Cresent moon earrings, with Her nails Painted Gray with white crescent Moons!

Chibiusa wore A little Pink dress, with a cherry blossom floral print, blue Strappy shoes, and a Moon Necklace just like her Mom's with her nails painted Pink with white Cresent Moon's on them as well.

Jackson: "You two Look so Frickin Adorable!!"

Usagi/ Chibiusa: "Thanks Jackson/ Daddy!!"

Jackson: "You two ready to go!?"

Usagi: "Where are we going!? I'm so excited!"

Chibiusa: "Calm down mom you're going to bust a gut if you get any more excited!"

Jackson: *Chuckles* "Well I thought since you two like to eat so much I thought I can take you two to a nearby Buffet and then come back for some foot rubs for my Moon Bunny and my Moon Princess!"

Usagi/Chibiusa: "Thank you Jackson!!/ Daddy!!"

Jackson: "Hehe well we better get going then."

They both then zoomed past him and ran outside to the Car and he would be surprised but It's like mother like Daughter after all!!

Timeskip!

The drove into town and they walked into the Buffet place and as soon as he paid Usagi and Chibiusa ran in grabbed some plates and started stacking it full of food!! Chibiusa may take her personality from him but still if anything she took from her mother's personality it was her appetite! Jackson just chuckled and got his own food and they soon sat down with both girls having several plates of food!

Usagi started eating Some Meatballs while Chibiusa started eating some Onigiri and Jackson couldn't help to chuckle a little from the Coincidence!

Usagi: "What is it?"

Jackson: *Chuckling* "What are you talking about?"

Chibiusa: "You're chuckling daddy."

Jackson: "Well Look at your hair then look at your food then you'll get what I mean!"

They then took notice and started chuckling too because that is a pretty funny coincidence! Soon Later after a small Tower of Empty plates, Plenty of food disappearing, and the two girls getting very full he drove them back home and Carried them each inside (Usagi like a blushing bride and Chibiusa like a Little Kitten) and place them on the bed where they started playing footsie and hugging each other!! He can never remember a time where the two really got along so well and it was great!!

The two girls continued doing this as Jackson went to get the foot lotion and Chibiusa nuzzled herself into her mother's small chest and She kissed her daughter's forehead!

Chibi: "I love you, mommy!"

Usagi was shocked she said that as she almost never says she loves her and more likely insults her but she just smiled resting her chin on her daughter's head and replied...

Usagi: "I love you too Sweetie!!"

Jackson was watching from the sidelines and started thinking to himself.

Jackson: 'Aww this is so sweet! Usagi sure is starting to grow up just a little bit! I'm so proud of her!'

He then snuck up to the front of the bed and started rubbing their feet full of lotion and they started wiggling their toes as he continued rubbing their feet with some real expertise! He got up and snuggled up right next to Chibiusa sandwiching her in between her Parents and She smiled even bigger.

Jackson: "You got any room for your dad?"

Chibiusa: "Yep!"

All three of them started snuggling together in the bed smiling, playing footsie, and cuddling together and Chibiusa felt like the happiest girl in the world!

Chibiusa: 'I really love me, family!'

To Be Continued...