Flash Foward!!!/ A Pregnant Tsunade!!!

3rd Person POV

A/N: J10 Will be 26 and Tsunade will be 61 but will Look 19 and 25 Respectively

10 Years Into Future...

J10 was Now the current Omni King was currently pacing around the room with a Big Bag of Baby stuff was waiting for the Grand Preist to show up so they can both Visit Konoha and Tsunade!! He Looks the same as now except he was a bit taller and was wearing a Pair of Robes much Like Zeno's Except Colored Green and Black with White boots and Gloves!!

The Grand Priest walked in and He took note of how nervous his King was!!

GP: "My King are you okay!?"

Jackson: "Okay!? How Can I be God fucking Okay!? My Goddess is Soon going to be giving birth and I'm freaking out about it!!!"

The Grand Priest then puts a hand on his shoulder and Reassured Him!!

GP: "It's Okay My King!! She's a strong woman!! And Besides, It's not for another 2 months!!"

Jackson: *Sigh* "Your right..."

GP: "Kaikai!!"

They were then Transported outside the Office where she currently inside of!! She has Given the Position of Hokage to Naruto and is still in Government currently in office as Head of Training!! Basically Many of the Same things except she looks over the Training of Future Ninjas of Konoha instead of an Entire Government Like what Naruto does now!! The pay was mainly the same and With that Money, she spent on Building a New Home just as big as The Hokage estate as her new home with a little help from the Omni King himself!!

He Opened the door Slightly And Saw his Goddess pace around the room holding her Baby Belly and Commenting on How lucky she is!! It Surely Helped to calm down his Nerves!!

He then walked in along with The Grand Priest!!

Jackson: "Hello My Goddess!!"

Tsunade didn't even answer but ran over and Nearly tipping the god over in her Glomping attempt as she Snuggled her head into his Chest and Placed his Hand on her Belly feeling the Kicks of their Baby!!

Tsunade: *Pecks his Lips* "Hello My King!!"

GP: "Hello Mrs. Shadowbelt!!"

Tsunade: "Hello Grand Priest!! What bring you here!?"

GP: "Well the same as Your husband!! We came with Gifts from the Gods And Angels of each Universe!!"

Jackson: "Not to mention we still got the Baby Shower with all of the Other Wives!!"

Tsunade: "Oh My it's gonna be Huge I swear!!"

Jackson: "Isn't it always!? So Many guests with most of them being My Beautiful Wives much Like yourself!!"

Tsunade: *Blushing* "S-Stop it..."

Jackson: "Priest can you please Present the Gifts!?"

GP: "Yes My King!!" *Starts pulling out Gifts* "From Vegeta and Whis we Have an Entire Gravity Training Machine in a Capsule to make sure your Child is As Strong as it's parents!! From Kefla and Vados we have this Pile of adorable Baby Clothes Made from The Only the 6th Universes Softest Silk!! From Toppo and Marcarita we a Baby Pride Trooper Uniform with little booties and Gloves!! Next up we have..."

Several dozen more Gifts Later...

GP: "...And I think that's it!! Plenty of Amazing Gifts I must say!!"

Jackson: "And I have one of my own!!"

Tsunade: "Huh? What is it!?"

Jackson then Pulls out his hand using his Godly powers as the Omni King Created a Doll that looked exactly like Tsunade's Slug summon with Button eyes and is made out of a Baby safe super soft Material!! Tsunade only Teared up and Hugged him as he Once again Placed his Hands-on her Pregnant Belly!!

Tsunade: "I love you so Much, My King!! I'm so happy I met you!!"

Jackson: "Me too my Goddess!! Me too!!"

GP: "Awww How sweet... I'll leave you two alone..."

He then teleported out of there as the two Lovebirds hugged each other pecking each other's Lips in a Marriage Like Embrace!!

So Far this seem's like a Super Bright Future!!

To Be Continued...