A Queen with An Axe!!- Part 1

3rd Person POV

Jackson was walking through the Kingdom on Nohr to visit one of his Friends who Apparently is a bit too affectionate towards her Siblings and Him whenever he shows up! She is also the Queen of Nohr after Jackson stopped by and Hakaied her Jackass father out of Existence! Camilla was super doting on her siblings because of their father bullying them and when she finally stood up for herself he backhanded her so he Hakaied the king.

Back to the point he made it to the castle and walked through the halls and Heard 2 voices one of Camilla and her struggling little brother Corrin who was probably being smothered right now. Poor Lucky soul.

 Poor Lucky soul

Camilla

Corrin: "Camilla please get off me! I'm gonna choke!"

Camilla: "Please little brother just let me love on you."

Corrin: "No!"

Camilla: "You can't say no to the Queen herself!"

He then walked into Camilla's sight and when she saw him he immediately dropped her little brother and immediately ran over and Grabbed Jackson despite his struggling and forced his head into her cleavage as he struggled and had a water gun of blood shooting out of his Nose staining her Armor a little bit!

Camilla: "Little Brother I'm glad you're here!!"

A/N: Little brother is her nickname for him!!

Jackson: *Muffled* "Please let go of me!!"

Camilla: "Nope! Not until I'm satisfied!!"

Jackson: *Muffled* "Help! Please!"

Camilla: *Shoves his face in deeper* "Keep talking and I'll just smother you some more!"

Jackson: *Muffled noises*

After that Little Incident presented by Chibi Camilla hugging Tsundere Chibi Jackson!

They went to Camilla's throne room which was decorated in her armor's and weapons along with banners for the kingdom of Nohr which had been changed to the colors of purple and black for obvious reasons and talked about his Presence to the kingdom after a long while!

Camilla: "So Little Brother what brings you here again?"

Jackson: "Um... You invited me for a feast. I have the invitation right here."

He pulls out an invitation with her personal signature and everything which was written in perfect calligraphy.

Camilla: *Blushing* "Oh Yeah I must've forgotten! That's usually not like me!"

Corrin: *Mutters under breath* "It is for you to be a total Yandere though..."

Jackson: "Huh?"

Camilla: "Oh it's nothing! Corrin's Just being Silly! That's my little brother for you!"

Camilla then shooed him out and Camilla then looked at Jackson with another smile before latching herself to him and shoving his face into her breasts with more nasal blood, and Camilla was even getting a somewhat Perverted look on her face knowing what she can do later to him tonight!

Camilla: "Are you still going to stay? We're still going to be making all of your favorites!"

Jackson: *Muffled* "S-sure...! Why not!?"

Camilla: "Great!!"

She then gave him one more Smothering Boob hug before letting him go! He then walked out and Corrin stopped him to tell him something!

Corrin: "Dude I would say for your safety that you just don't go into Camilla's room at all costs!"

Jackson: "Why?"

Corrin: "Just trust me!! She can be dangerous when given the chance!"

He then started walking away and he is left confused!

Jackson: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!?"

With Camilla...

Camilla: "This is amazing! I got just the clothes for the occasion!"

She then walked over and got some of some Modern clothes that she created from her Tailoring and what she heard from Jackson about what clothes are like in his world (and 21st century) and smirked knowing what she will do with that victorious Yandare smirk!

Camilla: "Yes! Jackson by the end of tonight you will be Mine!!"

To Be Continued...