Three Annacar Vs One Hero!!!/ Part 2

3rd Person POV

All of three charges at him and just as he turned into UI Jackninja so he dodged Grimmjow and Harribel hit each other and Ulqiuorra to charge at him but as he swung his punches at our hero hh kept dodging him and he returned his punch which makes a direct hit to the chest in which he coughed up blood!!

Ulquiorra: "Godamnit that hurts... But hat strike... Was most definite..." *Smiles* "That was Amazing Shadowbelt but now you must be tested. Grimmjow."

Grimmjow The tried to punch him from behind but he simply moved so fast Grimmjow couldn't see him move and he appeared from behind backhanding him to a cliff face!!

Grimmjow: "Gah!!! You are fucking dumbass!!! I will fuck you up so bad that your Fucking ass mom can't even recognize you and I will fucking dance on your Fucking grave like a Fucking Tap dancer because I'd be so fucking happy you'd be so fucking dead mother fucker!!!"

Jackson: "..."

Grimmjow: "What does the cat get your tongue!?"

Jackson: "..."

Grimmjow: "Answer me dumbass!!!"

Jackson: "..."

Grimmjow: "Well you think you're better than me!? WELL, YOU'RE NOT!!!

Ulquiorra: Grimmjow please calm."

Grimmjow: "Never!!! Harribel Support Now!!!"

Harribel: "Got it!!!"

Grimmjow charged at Our hero right as Harribel started firing hundreds of beams of energy at him which he is always 2 steps ahead of with his moving so fast and his instincts so great he can sense every beam coming towards him!! Grimmjow then tried to punch him but he simply disappears and repeated behind him as Grimmjow was suddenly hit by a hundred punches and sent flying back into the same cliff face!!

Grimmjow: "Holy Shit!!! How strong is he!!"

Ulquiorra: "Too strong." 'Wow he is truly my greatest opponent yet. Truly someone deserving of my Power.'

Grimmjow: "Ulquiorra do something you fucking emo!!!"

Ulquiorra: "yes of course."

He then charged at Jackson only for him to dodge him as use the palm of his hand to snap his blade in half!!

Grimmjow/ Harribel: "What!!!?"

Ulquiorra: "Oh my. It seems it broke. Fuck."

As the other two battled him he decided on his final decision for the battle.

Ulquiorra: "Grimmjow. Harribel. We're leaving."

Harribel: "Sure thing!! I'm getting exhausted anyways!!"

Grimmjow: "No fuckers!!! I will fucking fight and kill him!!!"

Harribel then grabbed him and they dragged him by the collar of his shirt and forcibly dragged him back to the Garganta with all three of them going through before the portal was shut!! Jackson just stayed silent and went back to mediating this time in his UI Jackninja form.

Timeskip!

Back at a fortress in Hueco Mundo Harribel walks into a room where there were three equally young women otherwise known as The Trest Beastias (The Three beasts!)

The Tres Beastias

Harribel: "Sisters I have a mission for all of us." *Pulls out a Picture of Jackson and show it to them* "Alright this si Jackson Shadowbelt and our mission is to capture him alive and we can keep him all for ourselves!! Do I make myself understood!?"

The Tres Beastias: *Blushing at the image of him* "Yes Sister!"

Harribel: "Good!! Now let's start planning!!"

To Be Continued...