Dusk and Dawn Saga!!/ Part 1- Celestial Siblings Vs Titania and She-Devil!!

3rd Person POV

Erza and Mira had Taken recently posted Mission (Recently as in the last hour) to Stop two "Monsters" from Destroying a Forest nearby a Village!! These Monsters have not been described at all but are said to be really Powerful and had been said "To be able to destroy a mountain" So they're both at least Mountian Crusher Levels of Power!! The two were currently walking through the Forest talking to One another about the possible fight coming up!!

Mira: "Erza I'm afraid!!"

Erza: "Now why is that Mira!?"

Mira: "I'm afraid I might lose control... I mean I can usually control my Stan Soul Powers but if their This Powerful I might have to go Berserk to stop them and Then who's gonna stop me!?"

Erza: "Don't worry I just contacted Jackson and He says as soon as school is over he's coming here to Help us!!"

Mira: "Do you think he can stop me!?"

Erza: "Yes and Even if he can't stop you with words he can stop you physically... Although he would be very Hesitant to stop you..."

Mira: "Why physically!?"

Erza: "He does say himself he Is a Planet Bluster which means he could destroy a planet if he wanted to!!"

Mira: "Good Point!!"

They continued walking and Saw an explosion further into the forest distance and picked up the pace to get there!!

Two Large Digimon who had seemed to escape the Digital world were doing their own things which one was Lying around and Another was Blowing up random Shit for fun!! These two were Dianamon and Apollomon Respectively!!

Dianamon (Diana For short)

Apollomon (Apollo For Short)

Apollo: "Man clearing that stretch forest was Fun!!! Got me all fired up!!!"

Diana: "Maybe You should calm down Brother!!"

Apollo: "Maybe you should Help me out Then Sis!!! I mean You got that Double Scythe!!!"

Diana: "You of all people Should know I would never Use "Cresent Moon" For such boarish Purposes!!"

Apollo: "Prissy Prick!!"

Diana: "Hard Headed Barbarian!!"

Apollo: "I love you, little sis..."

Diana: "Me too Big bro..."

Erza: "Hello There!!"

Mira "Hello there Monsters!!

Apollo: "Monsters!? Let me kick Her Ass Diana!! I wanna Kick her Ass!!!"

Diana: "Calm Down brother!! We don't need to fight them!!" *Turns to Erza and Mira* "Hello!! My Name is Dianamon and This Brute here is my brother Apollomon!! But you can Just call us Diana and Apollo respectively!!"

Mira: "Oh Like the Greek Gods!!"

Diana: "Who!?"

Erza: "Nevermind That!! Where did you two come from!?"

Diana: "Oh we came from the Digital world!!"

Erza: "You mean you two are from like the Internet!?"

Diana: "Well the Digital world came from that Internet but yes!! We are basically made out of code!!"

Apollo: "Diana I still want to kick their asses!!"

Mira: "Wait so does That you two are-!!"

Just then she was punted by Apollo and everyone was Shocked!!

Mira: "Okay that's it!! Time to Fight!! Satan Soul!!"

Apollo: "Time to Rumble!!!"

Diana/ Erza: "Oh Great... I guess it's time to fight!!"

Erza: "Armadura Fairy Armor!!!"

Armadura Fairy Armor

An Epic Fight was About to Begin!!!

To Be Continued...