A Date with Chroe and Meimei!!!

3rd Person POV

Today is Jackson's date with the two Spoiled Girls of Seton Academy The cute Zebra Chroe, and Adorable Panda Meimei!! He was in the same clothes as yesterday except for the T-shirt which was white and has the Silloutes of a Panda eating Bamboo in the front and the picture of a Zebra eating Grass on the back!!

He walked to Meimei's room which has both of the animal girls in it!! He knocked on the door and waited for a few moments while hearing some crashing noises from the inside and the door opened to reveal the two beautiful women!!

Chroe was wearing her Usual Black and White Horizontally striped Stockings, with A White skirt, and a White T-shirt with the words "The noblest of Equines" On it overlapping a Black Horse silhouette in Gray, a Black Jacket, White shoes, and a Black and white bow on her head!!

Meimei was wearing a pair of Black and White-spotted Pair of Stockings, A white Jacket,  A Black T-shirt with the words "I'm endangered because I'm being Spoiled to death" with a picture of a chibi panda eating Bamboo stalks while a heart float over it's head!!

Jackson: "Hey Gir-Hmmph!!!"

The two girls hugged me and each took turns smashing their lips to his and then they continued hugging him again!!

Meimei: "Hi Jackson I'm ready for our date!!"

Chroe: "Yeah me too!!"

Meimei: "What do you have planned for today!?"

Jackson: "Well I say we go shopping and that's all I got so far!!"

Meimei/ Chroe: "Great!!!"

They then grabbed him and dragged him outside and got into his car where he drove them to where else but the mall!!!

Timeskip Presented by Chibi Meimei and Chroe smothering a Chibi Jackson in bed!!

As soon as You had gotten to the mall Chroe and Meimei ran in and immediately going store to store picking out stuff right off the shelves!!

Meimei: Oh, I'll take these flip flops, These Sandals, These Dresses,  These Jackets,  These Bracelets, Oooh These Fancy necklaces, I think I'll take these Heels, and I'll definitely take this super Kawaii Chibi Panda Beddazled Handbag!!! It's super fitting!!"

Chroe: "Oh and I'll take this and this, and not to mention that and-!!"

Jackson: "Hey Girls Make sure I don't get broke here!!!"

Meimei/ Chroe: "Okay!!!"

After that and him carrying most of the Shopping bags, they then drove to a nice restaurant and walked in took their seats!!

Meimei: "ALRIGHT!!! I REALLY HOPE THEY HAVE BAMBOO SOUP!!!!"

Oh, they did and Chroe had some Leeks and Baked potato, both along with Onigiri, Mochi, Swiss rolls, Bear paws, and Ice cream!! And they all ate very happily!!!

Timeskip Presented by a Chibi Meimei eating Bamboo and a Chibi Chroe trying it for Meimei's sake!!

He Carried them in into his room and placed them onto his bed where he removed their socks and Very nice strappy shoes in which their toes were wiggling, as he got the Lotion and he then started applying it to their feet in which they both giggled and continued wiggling their toes as They Grabbed him and pulled him in as they both smother and kiss him as their ears twitched from happiness!!!

Jackson: "I love you girls so much!!"

Chroe: "We do too!!"

Meimei: "Yeah we do!!"

They then cuddled the rest of the day!!

To Be Continued...